Unzip app is a zip file management tool. Unzip can extract ZIP, RAR, 7Z, TAR, GZIP and all other other compressed files. Supports split archives for certain formats.
- Compress files into ZIP file with encryption
- Import photos and videos from Camera Roll. And Compress photos into ZIP file. including password protected.
- Open and decompress compressed file formats: ZIP, RAR, 7zip, TAR, GZIP,GZ, Bzip2, LhA, CAB, LZX,BZ2, BIN, LZMA, ZIPX, ISO, ACE, AES, MSI,CBZ,CBR……
- Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG
- Play videos and audios: mp4,avi,mkv,wma,flv,mov,3gp,m4a,wav,wmv,rmvb
- Multiple file transfer ways: 1. USB transfer (iTunes File Sharing, upload and download files) 2. WiFi transfer
contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this unzipping app!
I use the free version, but will be purchasing the Pro as these devs deserve it.
This app takes my iPad Pro and iPhone XR even closer to being the only things I need to do everything on the go. Being in the design field, I work with heavy CAD files and zipped STL files used in my 3D printing.
Great app! Needs one thing... ability to save files in bulk to a folder elsewhere on my devices. (Although it may actually do that... lol but haven’t figured it out yet)
Try it out!
Definitely a great way to unzip files
As the name suggests this app is used to unzip files on your portable device. As far as I am concerned the process is very simple and easy, although keep in mind that I am pretty new to these processes so my opinions may be skewed in comparison to more experienced programmers. The app comes with a helpful guide to unzipping files which I found very easy to understand, this definitely helped me as an inexperienced file manager and is a definite plus. While the occasional ad may pop up usually it acts as a brief reminder that the process that you are doing could be improved with a little more moolah. Overall a pretty decent app, definitely worth getting if you need to unzip files on the go.
Great App... but could use an updated UI
I love the app. I used the free app for couple of days and upgraded to the premium version. Does everything it advertises. It’s able to unzip all different kinds of files and it’s easy to transfer them out of the iOS from iTunes. I just wish whoever is responsible for the maintenance can realize the UI, the app itself looks like it belongs in the prehistory iPhone 1 days. We’re in 2021, give it a new design!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shuyong Jia
- 71.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2021 Unzip
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $1.99
- Universal video player $0.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.