Say hello to Emme by SimpleHealth, the personalized app for your health designed to prevent missed birth control pills and help you know your body better.
The Emme app provides support, information, and inspiration to help you miss fewer pills and have better months. Up to 80% of people on the pill miss a dose every month. The Emme app provides personalized support so you can stay on track every month. When paired with the Emme smart case, your pill tracking is automatic, so you don’t need to worry.
The Emme app goes beyond just tracking pills to help you connect the dots between the pill and your body. When paired with the Emme Smart Case, the Emme system has been shown in beta testing to help people achieve an 80% reduction in missed pills. In addition, 85% of our beta testers reported improved confidence from using the Emme smart case and app system. Download the Emme health app and manage your body better – all in one place.
THE EMME APP MAKES LIFE ON THE PILL EASIER
• Tame your birth control timing with a little help.
• Reduce your stress and worries. Emme provides support to help you take the pill daily and on time.
• Customized reminders to take your pill based on your pill habits.
• Get personalized support if you miss a pill.
• Anticipate changes week to week to plan for self-care
• Automatic time zone adjustments for reminders to help you stay on track when you travel.
LOG YOUR INFORMATION
• Track and monitor your birth control pill in the easy-to-use app (automated when you use the Emme smart case).
• Enter your flow to see patterns with your period.
• Go beyond period tracking to monitor symptoms and experiences related to moods, body, and sex.
• See an integrated view of your cycle to see how your pill, period, and body affect your month.
• Anticipate changes and plan ahead based on your body patterns. Manage surprises and establish self-care routines to minimize discomfort.
• Have your health information in a single place at your fingertips.
GET SUPPORT AND EDUCATION
• Miss a pill? Receive the latest medical information on how to manage when you miss a dose.
• Access information to learn when to use a backup in the case of missed pills.
• Read our articles to learn about birth control pills, your period, and more.
• Traveling? No worries. The Emme health app automatically adjusts the reminder time and pill advice to keep you on track anywhere in the world.
CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS
• Enjoy celebratory badges as you improve your pill habits.
• Receive motivational messages to keep you on track.
SEE WHAT OUR USERS SAY
"I think it's an amazing app! It's the most important app on my phone, and I never miss my pill which I used to always miss."
"I received my emme in the mail and have been loving it! It was so easy to set up and is so helpful with tracking the pill. The app is easy to use and provides such helpful and interesting information. Love this!"
"This is the best birth control reminder app I've tried. Great design, plus reminders with personality. I love the ability to set times for second and third reminders. The mood/body/flow tracking features are also really helpful. Just got my smart case and it seems like such a well-designed, functional piece of technology that's going to make life easier."
SUPPORT & PRICING
Learn more about automated birth control pill tracking at emme.com
If you have any questions, the support team is here to help! Please reach us through the app or email@example.com for assistance.
The newest update includes features to improve the account security and some routine bug fixes.
Emme, powered by SimpleHealth, is HIPAA compliant and stores data with end-to-end encryption.
Ratings and Reviews
Helpful but Error
This app is AMAZING! It even includes a blog to where you can update yourself with all information about your body! The only problem I am having (and please let me know if anyone else is too :) ) is that when I try to make the action of saving a blog post, it asks me to sign in/create an account using my email. But....when I choose the option of signing up with Google, it states that there is an authorization error. This isn’t a huge deal but definitely a little bug to fix : ).
- Most definitely would recommend this app over “Flo” because it has many more resources : )
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for letting us know! We will be updating our blogging platform soon. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any other questions.
I really love this case. It was in my wish list because I could not justify $100 for something my phone alarm did. First off, the colors and the case are so aesthetic, and you can definitely find one you like. Second, the app is so accurate and I’ve had to trouble with Bluetooth connectivity. It is also great that it gives me suggestions on what to do when I have taken a pill late. It also has a bunch of information in their blog that I would have to pay for in other apps. The home tab also allows me to see all the necessary information at a glance. Lastly, I love that this app is all in one - it saves space and it’s convenient. You can order your birth control from the app, and you can track your menstruales cycle. The only thing I wish it did better, was telling me approximate dates when my period will start. Overall, the money was 100% worth it, you are paying for the technology of the case and the app features.
Helpful but buggy
This app is really helpful for reminding me to take my pill, which is excellent.
The downside, however, is that the app itself is not formatted well for my iPhone 13 Pro Max. The buttons at the bottom are a bit cut off the screen, which is crazy because the screen is already so big. Also, if I try to open the app without having fully quit it previously, I can’t see any buttons or anything, it’s like it gets stuck up at the top of the screen and I can’t do anything without quitting and restarting the app. I also noticed this happening since the last iOS update on my iPhone 11 before I upgraded. This is a major functionality flaw as far as UI/UX and greatly decreases ease of use.
The app probably just needs a major update to work well with iOS 15, but I wish I would come sooner rather than later.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we appreciate your feedback and wanted to let you know that we are currently working on an update to solve the issues related to the iOS 15 update.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com for assistance anytime - we would love to help! Best, Team Emme
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Emme, Inc.
- 48.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Emme, Inc.