Sorted³ has been featured by Apple as [App Of The Day], [New Apps We Love] & [Great Apps for Apple Watch] numerous times. It has been completely rebuilt from the ground up to make scheduling your day even easier while being more powerful.
● Why You'll love Sorted³
Sorted³ helps you schedule your events, tasks, and richly formatted notes into a beautiful timeline.
With just a few taps, Sorted³ can auto-magically generate a schedule for you.
Studies have shown that ultra-productive people schedule their days to maximize success. Cause time is precious and all it takes is a little bit of planning to make the most of it.
Specifically, scheduling helps you:
1. Allot time to what matters to you.
2. Ensure your plans are realistic and not too overwhelming.
3. Prevent errands from overrunning and eat into your day.
Furthermore, your schedule in Sorted³ remains flexible to change with magic-select, time-ruler, timeline-view and our other schedule-focused controls. All crafted to help you visualize and adapt to the most demanding of days.
When it comes to organization, Sorted³ is no slouch either. Dig into folders, lists, and tags to organize your projects when you need them.
So what are you waiting for? Try scheduling with Sorted³ and see why the world’s most successful people work off of a schedule instead of to-do lists.
Interested to learn more about the practice of scheduling? Check out our in-app productivity guide that you can always access even after your 14 days free trial.
Note that our trial will NOT charge you anything when it expires. So give Sorted³ a try worry free.
● Additional features
- Unlock once for all your iOS devices.
- Timeline view - A more traditional calendar timeline view to help you quickly see available time slots.
- Powerful and flexible custom repeat rules.
- Themes (Light / Dark mode)
- Natural Language - To quickly input dates and times
- URL Scheme - For automation with apps like Workflow.
- Siri Integration - Directly add tasks to Sorted³ using Siri.
- and more...
● Community & Support
Join our Slack community by visiting: staysorted.com/slack
● Upgrade From Sorted 2
If you have previously unlocked Sorted 2, then Sorted³ will be a free upgrade. Make sure you have Sorted 2 installed and updated to the latest version before running Sorted³. Then choose “Free unlock” for this free upgrade.
As we are celebrating the new iPhone models and iOS 13 release, our Dark Mode has spread to the launch and onboarding screens.
Along with that, we have fixed a few other issues that happen to a small number of users.
NEW FEATURES FOR iOS 13
• Automatic Dark Mode
• Choose preferred language for Sorted³ in iOS Settings
• Multi-window Support (iPad)
• Draw using finger (iPhone) or Apple Pencil (iPad)
• Take screenshots for task / event content or list of items (iPad)
• Attachments are NOW available! You can add images, PDFs, zip files. Drawings can be added in iOS 13 as well.
• Attachments can be used both in tasks and events. For events in shared calendar, other subscribers can view the attachments in browser.
• Add Filter By List
• Merge multiple tasks into one
• Add Item Spacing setting
• Add Time Ruler Sensitivity setting
• Allow adding custom event location
• Support Auto Schedule end time
• Auto Schedule tasks around events based on availability
• Tags in task will now show in consistent sort order based on list of Tags
• Rewrite the logic of Note Text Formatting with Markdown with huge improvements
• Add bullet format style
• Improve reliability of notifications
• Show deletion date in Trash view
• Pre-populate properties when using Quick Add
• Added support for 2 NEW languages: Korean, Slovak
• Allow showing and hiding item details via more menu
• Allow tapping title of Timeline View to dismiss
• Make time image larger and more significant when the items are selected
• Add indicators for "Back to Today" and "Swipe to switch between days"
• Make split view indicator bigger and more responsive (iPad)
• Make sidebar menu buttons more prominent
• Fix crash on pasting or dropping content to a new item
• Fix sidebar menu display
• Fix popover showing out of screen
• Fix missing or extra event notifications
• Improve event caching and thus reliability for event notifications
• Keep selected List or Calendar when switching new item type
• Bug fix for sort order of newly added tasks in Tag View
• Bug fix on fuzzy search in List / Tag pickers
• Bug fix on glitch when dragging Lists or Tags in corresponding views
• Bug fix on completing overnight repeat events
• Bug fix on handling Outlook events across iOS and macOS devices
• Bug fix on managing subscribed calendars
• Bug fix for Alert on time in Siri Shortcuts
• Bug fix on updating early alert for event
--- New in 3.5 ---
• Bring back theme settings
• Improve tapping subtask in iOS 13
• Improve text selection in iOS 13
• Improve Dark Mode support
• Fix magic-select in History
• Fix issue with capturing the same reminders repeatedly
• Fix issue with dark image attachment
Thank you for your continued support and feedback! We hope you enjoy the brand new Sorted³. Please leave us a review to help others learn more about it.
For more information, check our website and blog (staysorted.com).
Sorted³ for macOS Beta is available now. Please contact us by email to get access.
Ratings and Reviews
Update Great Task Manager
After this last update it’s great. Only wish I’m begging for is a nag alert or annoying alert. With a busy schedule of things it’s easy to not hear the alert of even the early notification alert 😩. But this a great time saving/task manager for all things needed to keep your schedule up to date
Just have to say I’ve been using this app for a about 6 months & think the design & calendar view are exceptional & customer service response to items are quick. I just would love some kind of nag alert like Sorted 2. The sounds that it comes with don’t seem to catch my ears & when they do I don’t always get to them quick enough sadly. Hopefully they can incorporate something to this affect.
I appreciate the free trial for this app and really enjoyed it....plus I got this app because I msg them about some things & they responded quickly. It shows they care as developers. Have to say the way to organize items is great. I’m currently having some bugs which I’ve reached out to them already & I’m soo hoping it gets fixed🙏🏼. I only wish there was an option for an interval reminder/nag alert for when I don’t hear the task the 1st time it will alert you again. Other then that they have done some great work with UI & overall task management capabilities.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the bug report and feature request. Our support team will follow up accordingly. Meanwhile, our top priority now is to develop macOS app.
I’m Sticking with Sorted
Like many folks, I’ve tried all the ToDo productivity apps and there are some fantastic ones out there, but for one reason or another I can’t stick with them — too complex, too congested, or too simplistic, or some crucial need is missing or is difficult to use. The sweet spot for an app is different for everybody, but with Sorted I found mine and I’m surprised. The 14-day trial helps ... do I stay with it, do I like it, is it worth $15 (yes, and bonus: it’s not subscription) ... and then the one-time cost and all devices is so much better than separate iPad, iPhone, and Mac (Omni and Things, looking at you) prices. I’m not begrudging developers from making money, but upgrade and subscription fatigue is real. Yes, there is no Mac version yet. Bummer but not deal breaker for me. All I really want now is an uncluttered, attractive UI, quick capture of events and activities, then an easy way to triage how I work. Most productivity apps increase my stress rather than decrease. Sorted, I’ve found, decreases my anxiety. I know this is not a feature by feature breakdown. Just try it for yourself. It’s worth the effort. I hope these guys will be around and will continue to improve. I actually enjoy using this app, reaching for it several times each day, which surprises me.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the wonderfully detailed review and glad you find Sorted³ the one you can stick with.
That’s what I found as well when Sorted was still just a side project I created for my own use. Happy Scheduling!
Cheers / Leo
Still LOVING it
I’ve been using Sorted3 daily for the past four months; the more I use it, the more functional I find it. I am growing into its features over time, which is the opposite of my usual experience with task managers. The past few weeks I have begun using the auto-schedule feature, which helps me be REALISTIC about what I can actually accomplish in a day and forces me to prioritize. I am getting so much benefit from it that I just voluntarily bought the developers a pizza. 😊
The main additional feature I’d like to see is the ability to assign a group of tasks to a time period without having to schedule each individual task for a specific time. (The time-blocking functionality I have been looking for in vain for several years.) Like if I could call a time slot “Project X” and all tasks tagged Project X would fall in that time slot in no particular order (or manually sorted order). (This is not the same as the already-existing feature of being able to create a task with subtasks that are handled differently from regular tasks.)
But even without that, I have found Sorted3 to be the most actually useful task manager I’ve tried.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the pizza🍕. For the time blocking-ish feature, you may try to simply put a few tasks at the same start time, overlapping each other. If you think this may cause conflict to auto-schedule, you can actually select just a few other tasks to auto-schedule.
Thanks and glad you are enjoying the work we’ve put into Sorted³. May we delight you more with our future updates!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- StaySorted Limited
- 120.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 - 2019 StaySorted Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Full Unlock $14.99
- Buy a soda $1.99
- Buy a pizza $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.