Code Runner Pro: Full Code Log 17+
Code Blue & CPR Event Timer
Designed for iPad
The BEST Code Blue/CPR timer, metronome, and log. Healthcare professionals around the world trust Code Runner Pro!
"Great App. Love the Apple Watch support and metronome feature. Great app for physicians!" - January 2018
"...Love this app and can't wait to use it in the field..." - April 2018
Downloaded in more than 24 countries and trusted by healthcare professionals around the world.
Code Runner Pro is an ACLS tool that helps healthcare providers to better manage cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (Code Blue) events by providing timers, lists of drugs & events, a CPR metronome and more.
We feature 4 independent timers. Including a Code Timer, CPR Timer, Shock Timer and a Timer for Epinephrine.
Code Runner Pro is excellent for doctors, nurses, paramedics and every healthcare professional.
- Easy-to-read Timers (Code, CPR, Shock, Epinephrine)
- List of Predefined Drugs, Events, and Rhythms
- CPR Metronome for the iPhone and Apple Watch
- Audio alarms for CPR events
- Complete Log Book with Date, Time, Events, Duration,
- Defibrillator Time, Patient ID, Team Leader and Recorder
- Export Code Logs Easily
- Apple Watch Support (CPR)
- Apple Watch SHOCK and EPI Controls
- User-Friendly Interface
- Customizable Settings
- Multiple options for Metronome Sound
- Manage the Full Code
*** Code Runner Pro reads your health and fitness data from the Health app (HealthKit) to provide better service during CPR (Apple Watch).
Thanks for supporting Code Runner Pro and letting us build the most up to date medical tools in the App Store.
This update includes:
- Fixed a bug in the timed rhythm mode where the timer would reset after selecting a medication or event.
- Performance improvements.
We are currently implementing new features as requested by you. Feel free to contact us for any feature request that may make the app better and more useful.
*To use, please go to the settings tab and switch "Timed Rhythm Mode" on. Thanks to David Micallef from the Northville TWP Firefighters for the idea.
Please contact us if you have any questions, comments or suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but could be better
Easy to use - would be nice if you could document exact etco2 and vitals after rosc instead of just noting it as an event - still have to write the numbers separately which is annoying.
I love this app- it makes documentation super easy- especially if you have someone helping who is inexperienced. My only preference would be to make it optional to add additional banners (subjective selection to the user of course-) based on preference/ med use. I wish I could add the meds I use frequently to the “home” screen, towards the bottom so I could just click on them as well.
Great app, awesome service
You cant buy the responsiveness this developer showed me. I sent them a message about one way to improve it and they responded within hours and added the suggestion on the next update. Love this app and can't wait to use it in the field. (To clarify, I don't wish for someone to be in cardiac arrest just so I can use the app. It's gonna happen though.)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Angel Vazquez
- 65.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 - Angel Vazquez
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.