TrialPad - Trial Presentation 4+
Organize & Present Evidence
LIT SOFTWARE, LLC
- Offers In-App Purchases
Your purchase includes the iPad and Mac versions of TrialPad, TranscriptPad, and DocReviewPad; and ExhibitsPad for iPad! Current discounted price is expiring soon!
Organize and annotate all your evidence, and make powerful and effective presentations at hearings, mediations, arbitrations, or trial with the top-rated trial presentation app on the App Store: TrialPad!
TrialPad is a full-featured courtroom presentation tool. Callout and highlight sections of documents, compare documents side by side, edit and show video clips, add exhibit stickers to documents, search document text, and much more.
TrialPad can integrate with any platform or workflow, is just as powerful, far easier to use, and a fraction of the cost of a comparable Windows program, all while being mobile and efficient.
LIT SOFTWARE has set the bar for developing the best in litigation apps, garnering awards for innovation and ease of use. Our apps have been featured by Apple, and are loved by lawyers.
TrialPad has been honored with numerous awards, such as "The Best Trial Presentation App" with an A+ TechnoScore by LitigationWorld.
———— REVIEWS ————
“The short review. Wow.”
“TrialPad offers a full trial presentation system in a simple-to-use package at a fraction of the cost.”
“These are incredibly sophisticated and useful apps that are in many ways more powerful than PC software costing hundreds of dollars more.”
“For anybody doing any amount of trial work...TrialPad is a must have application.”
“TrialPad is the perfect case organizer and presenter.”
“TrialPad is one of the most complete and high tech presentation systems designed for lawyers and it is available right on your iPad [and Mac].”
“TrialPad...is the industry leader.”
———— QUICK FEATURE SUMMARY ————
• Full electronic courtroom presentation capability on iPad and Mac
• Create callouts from documents, photographs, or transcripts
• Highlight, annotate, redact, and zoom in on your evidence
• Import documents directly from a USB drive, or cloud storage providers like Box, Citrix Files, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and many more
• Present wirelessly to an Apple TV
• Add bookmarks in long documents to jump to specific pages
• Create presenter notes to help with your direct examination
• Make key docs of pages from important documents with saved annotations
• Search for a file name, or text within one document, a folder of documents, or the whole case
• Add exhibit stickers to documents, with the ability to automatically increment numbers or letters
• Mark documents as admitted so you know what can be presented without question
• Create reports of all your evidence, presenter notes, or a presentation log with a date and time stamp
• Edit video clips or take snapshots of frames of surveillance video
• Take snapshots of annotated documents with callouts to incorporate into motions
• Organize your evidence into witness or issue folders
• Add map images directly from the Apple Maps
• Import organized production sets from DocReviewPad
• Import reports and impeachment slides from TranscriptPad
• Share entire case files with other users using cloud storage or a USB drive
• File formats supported: PDF, JPG, PNG, TIF, Multi-Page TIF, TXT, video and audio files
———— EASILY ORGANIZE AND PRESENT EVIDENCE ————
Easily import files from many cloud storage providers, via AirDrop, from a USB drive, or drag-and-drop.
Pre-annotate and organize evidence into witness or issue folders. Add exhibit stickers, and mark documents as admitted. Create highlights and annotations on-the-fly, zoom in on important areas, create multiple callouts on-the-fly, or compare two documents side-by-side.
Simple plug-and-play via VGA or HDMI to present to a projector or TV at your next deposition, mediation, or trial. Or present wirelessly using an Apple TV.
———— THE LIT SUITE ————
TrialPad is part of the LIT SUITE, which gives you the tools to review documents, summarize transcripts, organize events, and present evidence. Download any of the apps from the App Store and start your 7-day free trial, with no limitations or restrictions, using your own documents and evidence.
• NEW / IMPROVED
– Added the ability to drag a file from the document list to the desktop or another application (Mac).
– Changed the share sheet to use Quick Look when the Share button is used to share a page or document (Mac).
– Updated alert message for when an external display is not detected.
– Updated empty state messaging to be more informative.
– Updated various user interface elements and icons.
– Ongoing bug fixes and enhancements.
Searchable support articles and tutorial videos can be found in our Help Center: https://support.litsoftware.com/
Fast and friendly email support is available from within the app: Cases Screen > Support > Send Us an Email
Ratings and Reviews
Like the new system
I’ve been a litsuite user for a few years, though have never completely adopted it as a day-to-day case analysis app. Moving/syncing case files and having the TP file not in sync with our real office file has been a major impediment, as the user has to keep running back to the office file to see if there are additions.
I am thrilled that the new version has the ability to see more cloud resources. (I won’t bother with how limited TP 4.6.5 and related apps were in this regard.)
I hate subscription services, but I’m willing to make an exception here. (Though I’ll be pretty grumpy if the Mac OS version doesn’t show up soon.)
What I would REALLY love to see is the ability of the apps to monitor Dropbox (or whatever) cloud service folders so that when new docs are added to the originating case files in TP they just sync and I don’t have to go chasing them. Even if it required just a “TrialPad” folder in the Dropbox file that would be okay. That way one (lawyer, staff, whoever) could add docs to that folder on the fly and TP would pick up the changes without the additional intervention of the user. And when the end user went into the file on iPad it would already be there.
Lawyers are really bad at data management. Make it easier for your end user so that s/he doesn’t have to go hunting to see if something new has been added, and you’ll sell WAY more apps.
Developer Response ,
Hi dcw94945, Thanks for your feedback! Yes, better collaboration is something we worked hard on for the new LIT SUITE. Adding features that allow users to share an entire Case File more easily, like to a USB drive or over AirDrop, was a top priority. We are working on the macOS versions of the apps, and we already have them running on our Macs, but we still have work to do, optimizing them for a great user experience. We will continue to investigate a syncing solution, but we have to be careful how we implement it. You don't want an assistant to move, rename, or delete a file back at the office while you have those same files in TrialPad at a mediation or trail!
Love it with one issue
I’ve used TrialPad and it worked great as far as presenting the exhibits over Zoom (I mean really excellent) and recently in a custody trial.
Please for the love of all things holy include a feature to allow me to export exhibits that have been labeled with the exhibit number (or letter) as a prefix (or even the sole name) of the file name. No fact finder wants to get a USB drive with a list of files and be required to open them all to find a specific exhibit. Yes, I understand I can change the file names within the APP or even on my MacBook before I tender the USB drive to the Court reporter, but that is tedious and takes forever as it has to be done individually. It’s not practical to do this as we’re all leaving the courtroom or conference room.
Still giving this app 5 stars because it’s great, but please address this issue and keep up the good work.
Developer Response ,
Hi Mr Schwam, Thanks for your feedback and suggestion! The ability to export documents that have been assigned an exhibit sticker, and using the exhibit sticker fields (Title, Prefix, Start #/Letter) in the file name, is already under consideration and will likely make it into a future update. This feature will be useful for the reason you described, and will also be useful when exporting documents to be used in ExhibitsPad so they can be searched by the exhibit number.
The previous versions of these apps were the most expensive apps we ever bought, but worth every penny. We’d prefer to pay for updates instead of a subscription, but the annualized cost of these apps is a no-brainer, and now it ensures we’re always current.
Some of the changes to the apps were confusing at first, but overall are great improvements. We can now easily share cases between attorneys so we’re all have the same info. The iPad makes everything so easy, and with these apps it’s tap search, tap highlight, tap present.
Developer Response ,
Thanks TrialAdvocate70, We hope you will continue to see the value of the subscription as we add new features and improvements on an ongoing basis.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LIT SOFTWARE, LLC
- 32.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2023 LIT SOFTWARE, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Access to all LIT SUITE apps $399.99
- Access to all LIT SUITE apps $399.99