Portable E-Transcript is a professional grade application available for your iPad® or iPhone®.You can review and annotate E-Transcripts anytime, anywhere – all you need is an iPad or iPhone to begin using your E-Transcript electronic witness testimony transcripts on the go.
Portable E-Transcript features:
• Works on your iPad and iPhone
• Word Index helps you search and find terms within your E-Transcript
• Receive E-Transcript format (PTX) via email, Dropbox, and iTunes®
• Ability to add electronic highlighting and notes
• Email a transcript with highlighting and notes from iPad or iPhone
• Update the transcript in the desktop version of Westlaw Case Notebook to include the highlighting and notes added in the app"
- Bug fixes
- iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Crashes every time
Are you ever going to update this app? Still crashes every time I try to open a deposition
This app isn’t very intuitive but it DOES work
If you’re struggling to open your ptx or ptz, it’s because you can’t open the file for, the app itself.
You have to open the file somewhere else, like Dropbox or the iPad file manager, then hit the “share” or “export” button (the square with an arrow pointing up). Scroll through the apps until you see this one. I can confirm it does work Dropbox.
What a worthless app. I spent hours reviewing and making notes on deposition transcripts only to find out when I share the file, you can’t view it on a desktop or laptop. It sends a xml file not a ptx file. I wasted a lot of time. The response I received was, you can look at it in another ipad. What???
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.