On-the-go access to your online accounting and payroll services.
NetClient CS offers convenient, on-the-go access to online accounting and payroll services via your mobile device. With this app, you’ll have access to the following NetClient CS portal features:
• My Account—manage all of your account details
• Document Presentation—access your key documents
• Messages / Notifications—read important messages and receive notifications for account activity
• My Invoices—access to all of your invoices
• Account Aggregation—pull account information from multiple sources into one
• Stock Quotes—get quick access to an online stock ticker that’s continually updated
• News and Links—access industry-related articles, news, and links
• Time Entry—enter and complete your time for the current pay period
• Time History—view a history of the time entered for prior pay periods
• Check Stub—view and print copies of your paychecks
• Earnings—get access to up-to-the minute copies of earnings reports
• Leave Balances—view your current leave balances on the fly
• W-2s and W-4s—view and edit your W-4 information at any time
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Requires password changes too often.
Frequently doesn’t work
Links between this product and the documents it’s designed to present frequently break for no apparent reason. “Error loading content.” Knowledgebase has no entry for this error message. Hold times for support typically extend 40 minutes or more and the answers offered are inadequate. Only time eventually and temporarily resolves the issue, if you’re fortunate enough to try during one of those windows. When working the app is bare bones adequate. No apparent means of deleting the notification messages it accumulates. Thomson Reuters CS product line is deteriorating, a dinosaur gasping for breathe in the current environment.
Don’t waste your time.
Worthless. Use at your own risk! I’m not sure who at my company mandated that we should have this, but that person ought to be fired immediately! It does not let you log in. After trying to reset my password 3 times, I gave up. The down side of it is this wishy washy company has all your name, address, SSN, and income information and there is no way contact them or phone number to call to fix the problem.
- Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc
- 39.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright 2010 - 2019: Thomson Reuters Global Resources. Proprietary and Confidential. All Rights Reserved. Disclosure, Use, or Reproduction without written authorization of TRGR is prohibited.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.