Tiny Tanks is an addictive and challenging arcade tank shooter. Fight your way through single player mode, upgrading your tank as you progress! Or take on a friend in a one vs. one showdown in multiplayer.
- Classic arcade tank gameplay
- Upgrade your tank to dominate your enemies
- Three single player game modes
- Eight unique enemy types to master
- Two different control schemes to fit your playing style
- Tutorial mode tailored to your controls
- Intense same screen multiplayer
- Ten unique multiplayer arenas
- Choose a custom series length
- Upgrade system
- Highscores tracked for each game mode
- Stats are tracked locally for each game
- Active development and updates
- Big graphical improvements
- New control scheme
- Option to invert joysticks
- Added reload timer display
- New music
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game, small bug
Once you reach lvl 51, there’s a bug. I let the tank kill itself with it’s own bullet, and that triggers it. The first time, it was fine and I won. But ever since if I let the tank kill itself, I’ll be stuck in the level and can’t shoot. Once I pause and unpause it’ll let me shoot but then I can only suicide. After that, it takes me to the tutorial and I can’t pass it since it wont let me shoot and I have no choice other than to restart the app. Great game otherwise.
What an incredible game. I didn’t know I needed this in my life, but looking back, had it never been created I most certainly would be singing the Blues. I know that if the poet Whitman had been alive today, he would be the first to download it. I have a feeling the game is about to take off, especially in the soccer communities. I made a bet on the multiplayer challenge with my friend, and now he is Owen me some money. Hopefully I’ll get paid soon.
You can learn the finger reflexes you need, that's fun. Then you learn you can hide and spray the opposition into pieces even though they are stronger than you are. That's fun. Then you can win by not standing still and learning how to career around and still not shoot yourself. That's fun. Then you can try to win by using as few shots as possible. Probably good training for billiards. Great game, very simple, very nice.
- Owen Davis-Bower
- 119.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Owen Davis-Bower
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.