Smart Quran is the first Al-Quran mobile application that has been reviewed and approved by the Malaysian Al-Quran Printing Control and Licensing Board (Lembaga Pengawalan dan Pelesenan Pencetakan Al-Quran) of the Ministry of Home Affairs Malaysia (MOHA) under the Printing of the Al-Quran Text Act 1986 (Act 326).
This product was developed in partnership with Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC), Ministry of Home Affairs Malaysia (MOHA), and Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (JAKIM).
The Smart Quran application is FREE for all to use.
Smart Quran consists of Mushaf Madinah V2 with Malay and English language translations.
● It has audio of the following reciters: Sheikh Abdullah Ibn Ali Basfar, Sheikh Ali Al-Huzaifi, Sheikh Ibrahim Al Akhdar and Sheikh Muhammad Ayyub Ibn Muhammad Yusuf.
● Audio can be downloaded page by page based on your favorite reciter.
● Smart Quran contains Malay and English translations based on Tafsir Pimpinan Ar-Rahman provided by JAKIM with the option to view the app in Malay or English.
● The surah selection is listed by surah names (in Arabic and Romanised) or Juz’.
● Jump-to-Ayah and Jump-to-Page features allow users to jump to any selected ayah or page from any Quran page.
● Users can bookmark favorite ayahs and pages.
● Users can choose the night mode from Settings.
● Users can now play a selected ayah.
● Users can now search the translations for certain phrases and jump to the Quran page containing the selected search result item
- The application requires an internet connection with WiFi or minimum 3G/4G to download the audio.
We have made all efforts to ensure that the content is correct. We warmly welcome your suggestions, recommendations and improvement ideas.
Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Correction to Malay translations
2. Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.