1Timer offers timers that announces time remaining in voice. The content and timing of voice reminders are extremely customizable.
You will be pleasantly surprised by how useful the app is in many scenarios. Here is an incomplete list of possible use cases.
• Workout -- we have you covered whether it simple workout or complex workout routines.
• Habits -- shape up some time-bounded habits.
• Kids -- give your kids a disciplinary countdown.
• Be on time -- get reminders before it's too late.
• Routines -- perform daily time-bound routines.
• Exams/tests -- be informed before the time's up.
• And many more...
• You can have a per-second voice countdown for the last 15 seconds.
• You can have a timer that reminds you every 5 seconds for the last minute, and every minute otherwise.
• The combinations of configurations are countless.
• You can choose the reminder language from 30+ languages.
• You can choose the reminder speed.
• You can even choose from different voices.
• You can also customize what the timer reminders are.
• You can set up advanced timers, each with different configurations.
• You can even chain timers together to build a powerful reminder system that you can find nowhere else.
• The app provides single-tap access to timers, without any setup.
• The app is very small, so it doesn't waste your precious storage space.
• The app is super fast, so it's available the second you need it.
• The app provides a widget for even easier access.
• The app fully works even if the screen is locked.
• The app fully support VoiceOver.
Just read the reviews to see how much our users love the app!
• Added the ability to stop timers automatically when the device leaves the current area.
• Added an option to make timers more reliable in the background.
Ratings and Reviews
Wow, what a great countdown app!
I’ll downloaded nearly 200 apps and can easily say this is in the top dozen. Have had for about a month, and it does absolutely everything you can imagine when it comes to customizing a voice countdown. It has various standard time countdowns, custom times, looping however you desire, various ways to have voice reminders and at various time sequences, reminders after countdown completion, male/female voice, countdown reminders even while playing music or cutting off the phone, and much more. You can make it do whatever is desired. Being able to have voice reminders while working, exercising, or doing projects without having to look at your phone keeps me focused. Most importantly everything works perfectly on my iPhone, with no distracting ads. No I don’t know the developers. I’m just overwhelmed by the quality of this app for the purpose intended.
Thanks for Being Ethical
Thank you for allowing people who already paid to upgrade for free. That was the ethical and moral thing to do and I'm so glad you're not scum like so many of your App Store brethren. Many other developers couldn't care less about their customers. So, it's refreshing to see that you actually to seem to care and that you have a conscience and are doing the right thing by the people who supported you. Thanks for that uncommon decency on your part as an iOS developer.
Though, one thing, it looks like the free upgrade for paid owners is limited. I personally would make that offer for people who already paid an indefinite offer, since some folks might not be able to upgrade in the allotted time. It seems like the right thing to do by the folks who already paid for this app and supported you. That is just my opinion, though. Thanks, again, and God bless.
Developer Response ,
Thank you. We will have to make the Pro upgrade not free at some point. However, we will offer redeem codes for existing paying users to upgrade for free even after that. The easier way for users to upgrade is to do it while it’s still free.
Probably the best timer app I've ever used!
This is probably the best timer app I've ever used.
I have (adult) ADHD, and have almost zero awareness of time passage. I have, over the years, used many different timer devices and apps.
Most of those only notify user when the time is up.
Since I don't experience the awareness of time passing, most timers, while somewhat helpful, don't help me to anticipate the ending of a timed session.
A visual timer (was recommended to me) was less useful because it had to be in my visual field while in use.
I discovered the app with (infinite)
auditory interval reminders. It's been a game-changer for me! I've recommended it to others with similar
"time awareness" problems like mine.
I use this app numerous times every day.
My only problem with it is that it rapidly reduces my iPhone's battery charge, and I cannot use it while in "battery-saver" mode.
Despite that difficulty, I like EVERYTHING about this app!
I've been more productive in so many ways because the app helps me
"pace myself" with various activities, something I've never been able to do.
The interval announcements &
concluding count-down greatly help me anticipate the end of the timed session & ease the transition (when required) to another task or activity.
I wish I'd had an app like this years ago! This is the best timer ever!
Developer Response ,
This is such a heartening review. Thank you so much!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yixiang Lu
- 10.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yixiang Lu 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.