AuthentiCare® offers one of the nation’s preferred solutions for electronic visit verification (EVV). AuthentiCare is a HIPAA-compliant EVV solution designed to seamlessly integrate agency administrative functions with provider home healthcare management. Our comprehensive solutions allow providers visibility and real-time monitoring of activities from initial service authorization to receipt of payment.
· Verifies worker’s identity, location, service time, type of service and recipient of service.
· Uses two factor authentication (device ID and user login with strong password) for user security.
· Provides full encryption of data at rest and in transit for HIPAA compliance.
· Has worker-specific appointment calendar with address information for scheduled visits.
· Searches for nearby authorized recipients of care for unscheduled visits.
· Supports GPS service validation and provides an option for visit verification in homes that are outside of 4G or wifi coverage.
· Frontier mode allows for operation up to 7 days without having data service to synch the device.
· Automates medical claim creation based on worker visit information. Submission for payment upon Provider approval.
· Provides an effective means to collect and manage information from workers to ensure that recipients receive appropriate pre-authorized care.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Negative one star
Why does my password expire and you never let me create another. The 5 star ratings are fake. You remain as evil as you were years ago; update 2021
Your facsist nature is nurtured by your incompetence.
And I am sure you blame others and claim no resposibility for the difficulties you create. As you revel in ( represive authoritarian capitalist conservative &tc ) ideals. You make trouble for low wage care givers and the people they care for. This is your goal. Your broken "app" could not survive in a free market; only via politicals bent on keeping us in slavery.
You claim every right to keep track of me with total indemnity for your crimes. And make me pay you and submit to your fascist lawyers. I will not enumerate dozens of fixes, just to make you a more capable government agent.
Maybe someone ignores your demand to update and does not suffer thereby.
I did update then fixed the update with management at office then made sure it worked. Now still and again it does not. e. g. error application update required
I hate you not so much that you cost me time and money. Moreso that you ( like DMV and Q-Link ) predictably demand impossible to do tasks. I am helpless to fix or fight you. Being around you often makes me sick. I do not love capitalism but capitalism would certainly extinguish you if we had it and that would be great.
So many phone calls
I cannot even tell you how many t you mean I’ve had to call to have problems fixed, from being locked out due to “wrong password” or clients not pulling up due to authorization failures even though it’s confirmed to be authorized on Both ends. The frustration and time consumption it takes to use and “fix problems “ is not worth it. Also time doesn’t accrue. The time spent has to be at least 8 min or it’s like it never happened. Some errands just don’t take that long. Upset clients and upset workers all across the board. Not to mention the stress of having to do manual entries every week due to the problems. What a pain to say the least.
I have had nothing but problems with this site since we started. There’s either issues with logging in/out and duplicate times being recorded for the same times for the same client. Also how is it that you have a log out time recorded but the log in time is not recorded? I don’t understand. I haven’t been able to log in as an administrator for the past 2 days and tech support has been working on it and they seem to not know how to fix the issue. Frustrating and I can’t even check to see if everyone checked in on time nor I can add new employees to be able to check in/out.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- First Data Government Solutions LP
- 19.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 First Data Government Solutions, LP
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.