Silence Music is the best way to listen to music on your device. It also allows you to easily find what you’re looking for and discover new music & videos directly from YouTube.
- Stream YouTube’s content without limitations
- Sync up favourite playlists from Youtube account
- Search for any track, playlist or artist and listen absolutely for free.
- Create, edit and share playlists. Build your biggest, best music collection.
- Filter sound with Amazing Equalizer.
- Sleep Timer.
- 100% ad-free.
DJ MODE FEATURE
Silence Music allows listening to music on your mobile phone with your friends simultaneously. Sync up with people nearby to play music and watch videos simultaneously on multiple devices. The more devices connected to your device nearby, the louder your party! Moreover, you can connect to any Bluetooth speaker, to make it even louder.
- Create party rooms, enjoy being a DJ
- Join party rooms, broadcasted by most popular Silence Music hosts worldwide
HOW DJ MODE FEATURE WORKS?
1. Download Silence Music app on your iOS device.
2. Start a party via YouTube, custom created Playlist. Alternatively, you can join a party nearby or Live Party if you don’t feel like being the DJ.
3. Tell your friends to connect to your party.
4. Everyone in the party now will be able to listen to the same music and/or watch the same video at the same time.
5. If you started the party, you’re the DJ and control what everyone else is listening to. Also, your Equalizer configurations would be synced on guest’s devices
6. Review party room, add favourite ones to your list
- Fixed crashes related to Black Friday Discount
- Black Friday Discount -40%
Ratings and Reviews
It’s cool....it’s definitely not Musi....but it’s cool
I just payed for your “upgraded” version and realized.....there’s not much worth paying for ☹️
1.when I tap “Play next” on a song why does it show every song in my playlist when I check to see what’s playing next?? I’m only trying to see the songs that I CHOSE to play next. And when I manually hit “play nxt” on multiple songs, it plays the songs I selected IN REVERSE!
2.Why doesn’t your repeat button work?? When I hit “repeat” it doesn’t repeat at all. When I hit “repeat once” it KEEPS repeating the same song
3. On most music apps when u hit “<—“ the song starts over, as it should. When I hit that button on your app it plays the previous song. What if I jus wanted to replay that one song?! Now I gotta hit “<—“ and then hit “—>” just to replay a song man
4.why do I have to hit shuffle 3/4 times jus for it to work?
5.When I’m already listening to my playlist sometimes I look up a quick song and play that song from the “search” suggestions. Your app then starts playing every song from the suggestions, which is normal. What ISNT normal is when I completely leave the “search” suggestions and instead of continuing shuffling through songs from MY playlist, it keeps playing songs from the “search” suggestions!!
6. If you skip too many songs it switches to your actual Apple Music playlist.....why?????
Why can’t u guys be the new musi....god I miss musi :( and that app was completely free
Not music but will do fine for now
So the app seem pretty cool at first since musi got taken off Apple Store I was really looking for that one app that was like musi in a way. I liked it at first. Its easy to add to favorites I just would’ve loved that when you added a song to your favorites it will highlight the heart to let you know the song is already placed there. And once you add the song you can’t delete it off of your favorites playlist also when you Search one song After another the song that you previously search before pops up a little while after scrolling when you search up a new song which is very annoying but I can live. But now that I got the updated version from two days ago now you have to be a pro member to save songs to your favorites I’m not paying for 4.99 for a Music app there’s not even fixing its own bugs. You all gave off the impression that the app is free now you have to pay is it because more people are starting to find the app and use it because we all missed Musi? I feel like that is very unfair and no way I’m paying for any subscription especially to an app that I think I’ll be deleting soon
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. First of all, we are letting you know, that in the version you currently have we added ability to delete tracks from Favourite list, as well as reorder tracks with long tap gesture. Regarding Pro version. It is not a subscription. It is one time payment, and all features would be available to you forever. We count on your understanding, as to keep this application up and running we have to pay the team of 6 people (devs, designer, manager, support)
This is great!
I really do like this app but there is a few things I noticed is wrong. When I get out of the app the music stops, I can press play to resume the music however I know eventually that could possibly get somewhat annoying and could potentially drive others away. So I suggest tweaking that. Ahh also whenever you search something up you get very few options to choose from to see if it’s there and that can get annoying.
Ex. I decide to look for popular songs like from the musical Hamilton. So I search up ‘Hamilton Soundtrack’ and there are 2 hour videos of the entire soundtrack but I want the songs separately. So I go scrolling knowing that they all would show up eventually but when I scroll and hit a wall. Then I realize I have to search up the songs individually it could get tedious and annoying.
See how that’s kinda annoying? So yeah be wary on putting a search limit.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. The issue with background playback is being fixed, and will be available in the Apple Strore within 12 hours. Please check for version 1.4.17. We've also added ability to sync up playlists from multiple Youtube accounts in this build. So, please let us know if you encounter any other bugs/issues and stay tuned :)
- OKTODEV-YUA, TOV
- 82.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © OKTODEV-YUA, TOV
- In-App Purchases
- Silence Music PRO $4.99
- Silence Music PRO $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.