The Jira Data Center and Server app lets teams who use Jira collaborate and give updates from anywhere.
This mobile app works with self-hosted:
- Jira Core (Server) and Jira Software (Data Center and Server) instances running Jira 8.3 and later
- Jira Service Management (Data Center and Server) instances running versions 4.15 and later.
For more info on how to use this app, see: https://go.atlassian.com/jira-dc-server-app.
With the app, you can:
- Manage projects from your fingertips
- Respond to project updates and important conversations
- View, create, and edit your issues, wherever you are
- View boards and transition issues to get the work moving
- Collaborate on the go by commenting, and mentioning your teammates
- Get real-time notifications about activity in your projects
Do I need the this app or the Cloud app?
To check if this is the right app for your site, open Jira in your browser and go to Help ( ? ) > About Jira. If your Jira version number is 8.3 or later you can use this app! If your version number starts with 1000, then you'll need the Jira cloud app instead.
Shake your device with the app open to message the product team. We want to hear from you!
Prior to login, we collect some anonymous info from the app to help us make sure the app is working well.
We're bringing more love to the Jira Data Center and Server mobile app. In this version, we’ve:
- Fixed bugs and made improvements
See https://go.atlassian.com/jira-dc-server-app for more information on how to get your Jira set up to use the app.
Want to let us know what you think? Email us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Putting aside the general wonkiness of Jira, this app logs you out every few hours and doesn’t save your login information even if you check the save info box. I’d give it one star but the app does open without crashing and does function on some level. All-in-all this app is just as clunky and unintuitive as Jira itself.
Good UI but missing Backlog view
I just installed this once my department upgraded to Jira 8.3. I like the interface and ability to find my active tickets easily. It's easy to add a comment, including tagging someone.
My issue, and the reason for the 4-star rating is that I can only see our active sprint, but not the Backlog view, to choose any other sprints. This is a big deal to me.
I can search for tickets if I know their ID or do a text search, plus use various standard filters (e.g. Created Recently, Reported by me, etc.).
Not perfect, but really good
Having used the mobile web version of Jira for a few years (while muttering under my breath), the discovery of this app was a delight. It’s clean, intuitive, fast, and although some of the actions and options available in the full web app are not available here, it’s perfect for doing a bit of work here and there on the go.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Atlassian Pty Ltd
- 53.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2022 Atlassian Pty Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.