Diary - Homework Management 4+
A smart way to manage tasks
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Diary is the smart way to manage your homework. Each day Diary schedules tasks you should do and how much time you should spend on them, making it the easiest and simplest homework management app. You can also add tasks from your computer.
Adding assignments has never been easier with Diary's automatic subject detection and automatic reminders. You can also add subtasks to manage big assignments as well as add images.
Diary records statistics about your homework, allowing you to see what subject is giving you the most homework, how much time you are spending on tasks, and which subject you are spending the most time on.
Never forget homework again - download Diary now!
You can subscribe to the Homework Pass to unlock advanced features and remove ads. You can subscribe on a weekly, monthly or yearly plan.
Subscriptions will automatically renew with the same amount initially paid unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of the purchase. Subscriptions are managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
You can find our Terms and Conditions here:
- Dark mode support
- Sign in with Apple support
- Minor visual changes
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, some suggestions
Really awesome concept, just got it so can’t really say how it performs, but right off the bat there were some things I wish were different. Here are just a few suggestions:
1) for the amount of estimated time of homework on the home page, it would be nice if it could show it in hours/min. Like you don’t hear people casually saying “I have spent 120 min on hw today”
2) also it would be nice if you could set what time the assignment is due. Sometimes I have two assignments due in one day, but one may be in the morning before class, and the other may be due at the end of the day at 11:59pm. That makes a huge difference in terms of priority.
3) also another minor thing is maybe to be able to set which class is a bigger priority. For example some teachers/classes are more strict on deadlines than others.
4) one more thing, it would be nice to be able to actually put in what time specifically in my schedule is free, i think it would be more effective in reminding me of when to do my homework.
Sorry for the long review but I really hope you read this and take these suggestions into account! Thank you for this app!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for all of these suggestions - I will work on making these for a future update.
I recently downloaded this app and so far I LOVE how the app splits up your work for you. It’s awesome. However, I feel like I have to partner it with another homework app to really get a good planning system because some of the cool features that drew me in were for pro. Also can you please add a color coding system and an event calendar. It would also be awesome if you could set a time for the due date as well. Thanks
Lost over 100 assignments
I have written over 100 assignments for each class. The next day I go to check what I have to do and everything was reset back to normal. Lost everything.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- William Taylor
- 125.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 William Taylor
- In-App Purchases
- Homework Pass $0.49
- Homework Pass $1.49
- Homework Pass $15.99