Amber is preparing to embark on the journey of a lifetime in Amber's Airline - 7 Wonders!
Have you always dreamed of travelling to the 7 New Wonders of the World? Now you can! Join Amber and the girls as they fly around the world in Amber’s Airline – 7 Wonders, a brand new time management game.
In this story game, you’ll do more than assist passengers on the airplane. After being the flight attendant in the air, you’ll help your VIP travelers on the ground. Take care of their luggage, passports and safety. Make sure they have all the information and equipment they need to fully enjoy their dream vacation in the game. Put your time management skills to the test.
Although things get off to a flying start with the 7 Wonders tour, trouble soon arises for the girls. Alongside the grandeur of the Great Wall, Chichen Itza, the Taj Mahal, Christ the Redeemer, the Colosseum, Petra and Machu Picchu, drama unfolds within the crew. Amber must rise to the occasion and help her fellow flight attendants.
This game will test your time management skills as you juggle work duties and personal relationships! And speaking of personal relationships… Amber herself faces her biggest emotional struggle ever. It’s not going to be easy. Can you help Amber?
- take to the sky with the girls and experience the 7 Wonders
- enjoy the same amazing game play as Amber’s Airline – High Hopes
- get that travel feeling as you first fly to each location before visiting it!
- let your emotions soar with a heartfelt, captivating story
- explore 60 story levels and 30 challenging time management levels
- unlock fabulous designs from Angela Napoli and choose what the flight attendants wear!
- fasten your seatbelt for 19 travel-themed mini games
- some girls love to keep a diary - read Amber’s!
Try the first few levels for free! Then choose to unlock the full game with an in-app purchase, or subscribe for a free trial of our subscription plan!
*NEW!* Enjoy all GameHouse Original Stories with a subscription! As long as you’re a member, you can play all of your favorite story games. Relive past stories and fall in love with new ones. It’s all possible with a GameHouse Original Stories subscription. Subscribe today!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love it...and it is just a game
I’ve had fun with all but 1 Gamehouse Game and the Snuggford series is my favorite. This one didn’t disappoint. It was fun, but a little challenging. :) I also like that we experiment with characters and their relationships, though the storyline isn’t the reason I play. Just know GH that you’ll never make everyone happy. Especially when you dabble in politically or religiously controversial subjects. Keep making fun, entertaining time management games. Everyone try to remember it IS just a game. Have fun with it and leave controversy to social media and TV. Can’t wait to see what adventure Amber has next. :)
Tropes - the lesbian dies at the end
I have read a few other reviews that talk about the cringe factor of Gamehouse Games. These are fun time management games, but teams really need to think about the portrayal of characters from the protagonist to the side characters. Mechanics in the newer games are better than the old, and though I have enjoyed the many games I have played from the Snuggford crew they are all incredibly white straight cis-female centered. I had hoped that they went beyond the gay best friend, the Asian tiger seductress (not to mention Pamela, the dark-skinned possible Latinx) or the effeminate Asian man (or the portly older man of color) and the death of Sophia, a POC woman. I had thought that perhaps Amber would rather be defined as a POC, but having the cast member and representation isn’t enough, they are still relegated to the sidelines and not the main character. They are still used as devices for the main character’s development - Sophia was fridged - and and this case with our lesbian couple, did the representation outweigh the end? Not at all. I still love you Gamehouse, I hope for more, but when I see these tropes it is all I can do to just delete the game and not dwell on it. When the twist comes after I have done the trial and paid for the game, it comes with even more disappointment.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry you did not like parts of this story. We are constantly working to improve the inclusion in our games and we understand we aren't fully "there" yet but please know there are more projects in the works that we hope will be more progressive and I hope you will enjoy them more. We appreciate you taking the time to write and your feedback has been sent to our team as well.
Gamehouse, do you have a minute?
. . . knock knock. WHO’S THERE?
ANSWER: Not any diversity!
I love Gamehouse, I have played every single one, and I don’t regret one single of the endless hours I played these games, ha. The story lines are great, but every new story lead (with exception to Emily & Angela) is a white female with love and family issues. What about Francisco having a game finding love and adventure or making up a game regarding the Mayor of Snuggford’s daughter or son going to school to become a Principal of Emily kid’s elementary school?? (I just gave you two awesome concepts right there, you’re welcome). Please, Gamehouse, I beg of you to think outside the box and bring about something different!!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback, I am sorry you are disappointed with the lack of diversity currently available in our games. I can tell you our team has some different games planned for this year that I think you will enjoy. I'll also share this with my team so that they can take it into consideration as they make more games. We appreciate you taking the time to write!
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 239.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©GameHouse 2019
- In-App Purchases
- GameHouse Subscription $9.99
- Amber's Airline - 7 Wonders $9.99
- GameHouse Subscription $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.