Welcome to the Squish Machine! A machine designed only for squishing slow pokes who can’t turn it off in time. Are you quick enough for this action puzzler?
• 160 quick, bite-sized levels at launch to progress through!
• 24 cute characters to unlock!
• Vibrant, fun visuals!
• Upbeat sound design!
• If you manage to survive the squish through level 160, you unlock an arcade mode. How many levels can you survive in a row? A million? Well, let’s see it, friend!
• Timed Mode! Try and get through the first 100 levels as quickly as possible.
This game is supported by advertising, but a one-time purchase removes the ads that appear during game play breaks.
• 48 new levels to play! If you've beaten all the current levels, access them by tapping the level select button (the one with the squares on it :) )
• New enemies to avoid or defeat!
• New game play mechanics! Bounce different sized basketballs onto the buttons!
More levels and characters coming soon! Thanks for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Jumping Needs Fixing
Game is pretty good. Really liking this developer. Love a classic bit-game with many levels that I can quickly play when I’m bored. Only thing is: the jump function isn’t exactly perfect. I feel like when I’m trying to jump very quickly to the top of the screen and spamming the jump button to do it, my cute little avatar falls to its death because it’s not able to keep up with the button function. If this gets fixed, a 5 star game!
Super Meatboy for your phone
If you enjoy platformers such as Super Meatboy, this game is right up your alley.
The only issue that needs fixing is sometimes the game drops jumps. That is, you’ll be jumping and the game won’t register every one, causing you to most likely die. Other than that it’s awesome though.
It’s mostly trash
Cons:Almost the entire time I was endlessly beating levels until I had to take a two day break because I was close to throwing my phone, because the farther you get in the more impossible it gets Pros: it’s a very well designed game,even though it’s hard, there are about 100 levels to it (so it takes a long time to beat) and after you beat it you get a arcade mode.
- Brad Erkkila
- 71.9 MB
Requires iOS 8 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Brad Erkkila
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Interstitial Adverts $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.