Tap Tap Music-Pop Songs
A new music rhythm game. Continuously update various types of songs every week.
Pop,Anime,Classic,K-Pop,EDM, Rock, Trap, Hiphop, and more...
You can always find your favorite song and play it in this music world.
How to play
Tap Tap Music is a beat tapping game easy to play. Just enjoy the songs and catch up with the beat.
1. When the MV begin, tap the ball as it reaches scoring areas
2. Don’t miss any ball.
3. Three different accuracies: Perfect, Great, Good. Try to get combo and Perfect as much as possible. The much Perfect you get, the more score you will get.
4. Challenge different level. Try to reach the pass condition of each level.
-Continuously updated pop songs.
-Rich and varied song types to suit different musical tastes.
-Challenge mode! Level 1 to Level n. Getting harder and harder. Challenge your hand speed.
-High quality music songs from YouTube. Enjoy the music natively.
-Three different scoring standards for accuracy. Try to get higher score in every song.
So, get ready and try out this brand new music game for free!
Free music game and music game lovers are waiting for you!
If you have any problems about our music game,
send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us in our Facebook page.
- Upon subscribing, you'll immediately unlock 60 hot songs, remove the advertising, get unlimited energy, daily 500 coins and VIP songs available every week.
- You can choose a subscription plan according to the price and duration. The prices are $2.99 per week, $9.99 per month, $29.99 per year, or the same price in other currencies.
- When you confirm your purchase, the payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Please cancel the automatic renewal at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, otherwise it will automatically renew and deduct the renewal fee from the account.
- In order to avoid being charged, please be sure to complete it 24 hours before the end of the subscription.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- If you cancel your subscription, you will lose all the privileges described above.
Fix bugs and several optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome game but only a BIG problem
So the is the one and only “tap tap music” game I’ve ever played. When I first downloaded it it was pretty hard and I only had three songs. It was kinda boring at first. but once I unlocked new songs,it actually started to get and little bit funnier. Because like we could just tap and tap and tap. But the BIG problem and I mean BIG😡 is that when you tap on it and you barely touch it. it actually just makes you “miss” apparently,so I like this game so much but just that problem and it’s that one. Like I said it’s a great game even I love. Even though it did also have inappropriate adds.😒. I’m eight and those adds were to inappropriate and unnecessary for me. So yeah I do like this game(if I repeated it,I’m so sorry) BUT ITS THE PROBLEM THAT I DONT LIKE!!!! Anyway I’m really excited because once I have unlocked all the songs I will be playing ALL of them! 🤗 I’m so happy so download the game and play it! Remember what I said for the second problem. If your eight please just be aware that there are inappropriate and unnecessary adds. But download it and play!
Love the concept… hate all the flaws even more
The concept of this game is the reason why I love it so much. The combination of “guitar hero” with up to date music is so much fun to play. However, there are so many flaws that keep me from giving it 5 stars. 1) There is no way to organize the music selection. 2) The difficult levels are not very well labeled. A “hard” song in this game can either give you a easy 300 beats or an expert level 750 beats which is a DRAMATIC difference. 3) Sometimes I can miss a beat and the game won’t even notice it OR I’ll tap too lightly onto my screen and the game thinks I “missed” the beat, both super frustrating problem. 4) Even with the subscription purchase, you still have to watch ads when you want to continue a song when you mess up or you could get more “HP” but then you still have to watch an ad. I feel like if I pay for a game monthly there should be NO ads whatsoever. 5) This games gives you coins but when you have a subscription there is no point in having the coins so they kinda just pile up with no real use. Maybe they should think about using coins when you mess up a game to keep playing. There are also some smaller flaws as well but don’t really affect gameplay like these ones do.
Overall, the flaws in this app outweigh the game play, which is why I give it 2-stars. I think this game needs some major improvements until it can get 5 stars from me.
Update revoked some of my songs?
I’ve been enjoying this game for a few weeks now, and if it weren’t for whatever update that might’ve caused this issue, I would’ve given this a 5-star review; this game is unlike others in that you can earn your way to more awards just by playing the game, without any hidden fees or impossible milestones. The game has lots of great songs and recently they added even more that seemed to cater even more to my style, which I was very happy with. However, upon opening the app today, I noticed that one of my favorited songs (that I had “purchased”)- “Peace Sign,” in particular, was not on the song list any more. When I went to my favorites list, the song was there, but upon pressing play, it would not start. This was very frustrating for me because it was one of the songs I had purchased with the coins. I don’t agree with the developers removing songs after they’ve been released, but if they’re going to do that, I at least ask that they leave the songs in the libraries of players who had already purchased the song. It would’ve been a waste of coins and effort otherwise. Aside from this very recent issue, I’ve had no problems with this game and I’ve greatly enjoyed it. I hope that whatever bug that caused this is resolved soon and that any missing purchased songs are restored.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Eyugame Network Technology Co., Ltd
- 157.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Eyugame Network Technology Co., Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- VIP_MONTH $9.99
- VIP_7DAYS $2.99
- VIP_7DAYS $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.