Tap Tap Music-Pop Songs
A new music rhythm game. Continuously update various types of songs every week.
Pop,Anime,Classic,K-Pop,EDM, Rock, Trap, Hiphop, and more...
You can always find your favorite song and play it in this music world.
How to play
Tap Tap Music is a beat tapping game easy to play. Just enjoy the songs and catch up with the beat.
1. When the MV begin, tap the ball as it reaches scoring areas
2. Don’t miss any ball.
3. Three different accuracies: Perfect, Great, Good. Try to get combo and Perfect as much as possible. The much Perfect you get, the more score you will get.
4. Challenge different level. Try to reach the pass condition of each level.
-Continuously updated pop songs.
-Rich and varied song types to suit different musical tastes.
-Challenge mode! Level 1 to Level n. Getting harder and harder. Challenge your hand speed.
-High quality music songs from YouTube. Enjoy the music natively.
-Three different scoring standards for accuracy. Try to get higher score in every song.
So, get ready and try out this brand new music game for free!
Free music game and music game lovers are waiting for you!
If you have any problems about our music game,
send the email to email@example.com or contact us in our Facebook page.
- Upon subscribing, you'll immediately unlock 60 hot songs, remove the advertising, get unlimited energy, daily 500 coins and VIP songs available every week.
- You can choose a subscription plan according to the price and duration. The prices are $2.99 per week, $9.99 per month, $29.99 per year, or the same price in other currencies.
- When you confirm your purchase, the payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Please cancel the automatic renewal at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, otherwise it will automatically renew and deduct the renewal fee from the account.
- In order to avoid being charged, please be sure to complete it 24 hours before the end of the subscription.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- If you cancel your subscription, you will lose all the privileges described above.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Update revoked some of my songs?
I’ve been enjoying this game for a few weeks now, and if it weren’t for whatever update that might’ve caused this issue, I would’ve given this a 5-star review; this game is unlike others in that you can earn your way to more awards just by playing the game, without any hidden fees or impossible milestones. The game has lots of great songs and recently they added even more that seemed to cater even more to my style, which I was very happy with. However, upon opening the app today, I noticed that one of my favorited songs (that I had “purchased”)- “Peace Sign,” in particular, was not on the song list any more. When I went to my favorites list, the song was there, but upon pressing play, it would not start. This was very frustrating for me because it was one of the songs I had purchased with the coins. I don’t agree with the developers removing songs after they’ve been released, but if they’re going to do that, I at least ask that they leave the songs in the libraries of players who had already purchased the song. It would’ve been a waste of coins and effort otherwise. Aside from this very recent issue, I’ve had no problems with this game and I’ve greatly enjoyed it. I hope that whatever bug that caused this is resolved soon and that any missing purchased songs are restored.
A little disappointed...
As much as I loved this game when I first got it the more I play it the more I start to slowly dis like the game even more. When I they first changed the UI of the game I wasn’t a fan. The easy levels are not fun to play at all and I hate how it forces you to play it if you want to play the hard version it’s annoying. Just let me pay for the hard like always. Make it more expensive if you have to but like this it’s just annoying. And now for some reason when I logged on today, I’ve lost over 200 stars. Yesterday, when I logged in I had no issue and I had over 750 stars total. Today when I did it I am now down to 570. Almost every purchased song I’ve made within the past week didn’t save and I couldn’t even get the money for it at least. I still had what I had yesterday which was 3,870~ I don’t know what could have caused this “bug” to happen but it is a little infuriating. The least it could have done was given me the coin back for the songs it took my stars away from as well but I guess not.
Look, the game is fine, but it keeps freezing when I’m playing, and I have an iphone 10 Xr!! and also when I want to play other musics in the beginning, I have to earn them!! This is not the game I want, I got this recommended, and I don’t feel like this is the game I was looking for. Please read this before playing the game, the game is not worth the time!! Please!! Please please please!! The game even told me a hard mode and when a message vibrates and comes to the screen it FREEZES AS WELL!!!!!!!!! I don’t know if it’s me or it is the game freezing every time I’m playing!!! Please I’m prove this and I don’t get how did this get 4.9 out of 5 and this is no near discord or ibisPaint X because the truth is, this game need some real improvements. I’m sorry for being impudent and showing my great wrath but it is a fact and my opinion that this needs improvement. When I was about to download this game, I see that people give this game, one 3 start review, three 2 star review, and two 1 star review, AND THIS IA JUST THE POPULAR ONE! Please don’t play this game!
Thank you for reading this and have a good day or night or after noon or good morning
Thank you ♪（ｖ＾＿＾）ｖ
- Eyugame Network Technology Co., Ltd
- 112.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Eyugame Network Technology Co., Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- VIP_MONTH $9.99
- VIP_7DAYS $2.99
- VIP_YEAR $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.