Finfluence is a modern expense tracking app with focus on simplicity, privacy and comprehensive documentation. Unique to Finfluence is the fact that the app is deliberately not structured like an accounting system, allowing you choose your own level of detail - from greatly simplified to very detailed. The app is completely free, including the premium version, has no ads, and you can enter unlimited categories and transactions. Tracking one’s own finances is more important than ever. Finfluence combines powerful features with simple concepts.
Finfluence is the successor to the successful „Better than Budgeting" app. The main features and concepts are the same but have been modernized and improved. Existing data can be transferred from „Better than Budgeting“ to Finfluence.
* The central category list shows all essential information at a glance.
* To add a transaction, just tap on a category.
* The category type „Saving & Investing“ separates savings and investment payments from expenses.
* Choose from over 200 icons.
* Set a custom budget for your categories.
* Assign payment methods to your transactions and analyze their usage.
* Finfluence can be used completely offline - no data is transferred to central servers.
* Automate repeating transactions. Repetitions can be cancelled after a certain number of transactions or at a specific end date.
* Protect the app via PIN code or fingerprint.
* Use the build-in reports and charts to analyze your data.
* Various statistics and average values give you valuable information.
* Customize the financial month to start at a specific day.
* Free of charge and free of advertising.
Finfluence Premium bundles advanced features and can be activated also for free at any time:
* Use subcategories for further structuring.
* Synchronize multiple devices via Dropbox.
* Use keywords to create comprehensive analyses and reports.
* The additional evaluation type "Matrix" offers a detailed overview in tabular form.
* Create custom reports and define all input parameter upfront to execute it immediately
* Give categories optionally a start and end date.
* Use the extended statistics to further understand your finances.
* Export to Excel, CSV or PDF.
* Use "isolated categories" to track something independent of your overall budget.
Personal message from developer and founder Norbert D. Frank:
"In today's complex, fast-moving financial world, it is more important than ever to understand one's own finances in detail. Those who actively manage and monitor their money can always make conscious decisions and adapt easily to changing living conditions. Finfluence's goal is to provide independent tools and practical information to help you achieve greater freedom and quality of life. By the way, there is no corporation or external investor behind the app. You can reach me personally and I would love to hear from you!"
Exported files are now accessible from the Files-App. And we fixed a problem with exports from iPadOS.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.