Quantumult completely rebuilt from scratch, and includes a lots of awesome new features!
Quantumult X is a powerful network tool for web developers and users who need to customize their proxies.
For web develpers:
- HTTP activity can record the whole HTTP request and response including body(HTTP debug should be enabled).
- The MitM HTTP decryption can work for the traffics from TUN interface(MitM should be enabled).
- HTTP rewrite with URL 302/307 redirect or request header/body modification or response header/body modification(Rewrite should be enabled).
- Customized DNS settings for specific domains(IPv4 or IPv6), only can be edited in configuration profile.
For users who need to customize their proxies:
- Supports shadowsocks proxy protocol.
- Supports shadowsocks with obfs-tls or obfs-http plugins.
- Supports shadowsocks over websocket and tls(server side should be deployed by v2ray-core).
- Supports UDP relay if the server supports it.
- Supports different policies for network request by using customized filters(host, host suffix, host keyword...).
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adds option "doh_user_agent" for customized DoH request header field "User-Agent", please view sample configuraiton (section "[general]") in app for details.
- The option "excluded_ssids" can be deployed with the DoH settings, please view sample configuraiton (section "[dns]") in app for details.
- Adds new type of proxy policy "dest-hash".
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Release the mux option
The new version of Quantumult-X supports v2ray-plugin, but must set mux=0, which causes incompatibility issues with my device's proxy software, such as shadowsocksx-ng on the mac side, and then Quantumult on the mac version is not support, so I hope that you can release the option of mux;
Finally, I don’t want to use v2ray instead.
serious bug issues
This app has a serious issue will automatically control all your network data flow to go through it with the proxy server in iOS 13.3 , if you disconnect it, your device will not be able to connect to internet at all. If you close the app, you won’t connect to internet either. I tried on my iPhone and iPad . Other bugs Include if turned off the rewrite or mitm , the app will force you to turn on “ always on” saying rewrite is on, but it was off, it is very annoying, and the app force every internet data flow and go through it, and for china servers , it becomes very slow, Pls fix it.
Question for version 1.0.18
How am I supposed to test connection quality for all my proxies in this version? I used to scroll down the proxy list and it’d be all set, but I couldn’t find anything or gesture to test speed now. Could you help me? Also, I’d be pleased if there was a report channel in the app, instead of in AppStore.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cross Utility Ltd
- 38.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Cross Utility Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.