Rule based proxy utility client for iPhone/iPad.
- Capture all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect to the proxy server.
- Record and display HTTP, HTTPS, DNS requests from your iOS devices.
- Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range, and/or GeoIP lookup.
- Measure traffic usage and network speed on WiFi, cellular, direct and proxy connections.
- Import rule files from URL or iCloud Drive.
- Block ads by domain, user agent rules.
- Local DNS Mapping.
- Work on cellular networks.
- Decrypt HTTPS traffic.
- Perform URL rewrite.
- Fully IPv6 supports.
- Script filter supports.
- Multi-level forward proxy.
- Support kcptun, cloak, gost, v2ray plugins.
* add DoT and DoH supports
* add shadowsocks http2 supports
* add shadowsocks wss supports
* fix kcp session compress issue
* fix routing server setup issue
* fix shadowsocks ota issue
* fix tcp fast open issue
* fix dns server assign issue
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t seem to work with WiFi
I also noticed the problem. After the upgrade to iOS 11, it automatically disconnects the phone from WiFi and uses 4g instead. The problem seems to be solved by previous updates but is back again, and the problem doesn’t seem to be present on every WiFi router, I think the app works with certain protocol or hardware somehow
(BUG) Only display the first 3 nodes
I thank the team who have developed this app , this app is really helpful , but there is currently one issue I & other people have been experiencing that I would like to report
When you Add more than 3 nodes and you use the app , after a period of time probably one or two months , The app shows only the first 3 nodes and hides the rest.
The other nodes are still there but hidden because if you delete one of the first 3 nodes then you will see one of the hidden ones now being displayed.
It keeps showing 3 nodes no matter what until you delete the app and install it again.
We will be grateful if this issue can be resolved because it happens a lot of times to me and others.
Thank you so much.
I’d love to give 5 stars but...
This is an awesome app. Worked perfectly before but I’m giving 3 stars because somehow it stopped working with Facebook messenger. Doesn’t mark the conversations read, struggles sending and receiving messages. This is the only complain, but a huge one. Another app that I found, and which is free btw - Potatso Lite, does the job just right btw. I’d love to change the rating as soon as the bug is fixed. Otherwise it’s awesome and the developers are awesome. Long live free internet (in China) 🙌✊
- Shadow Launch Technology Limited
- 26.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Li Guangming
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.