Pepi is a web developer tool and proxy utility for iOS.
- Capture all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect to an forward server.
- Record and display HTTP, HTTPS, DNS request from your iOS devices.
- Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range, and/or GeoIP lookup.
- Measure traffic usage and network speed on WiFi, cellular, direct and proxy connections.
- Import rule files from URL or iCloud Drive.
- Block ads by domain, user agent rules.
- Local DNS Mapping.
- Work on cellular network.
- Decrypt HTTPS traffic.
- Perform URL rewrite.
- Fully IPv6 supports.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please add ping function to servers
So we know which server is available or most healthy, thank you very much.
Don’t work at all.
The same setting as Shadowrocket, Shadowrocket and Pc, mac all work good, but not ShadowRay. Don’t wast your money until it get fix.
Not recommended for web debugging
I can't find where to view packet content, and the https decryption is not working.
- Shadow Launch Technology Limited
- 15.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Li Guangming
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.