"Dive into the battlefield of World War II! General, give us an order!"
Road to Valor: World War II is a real-time PVP strategy game where you can compete with global players around the world as a General of World War II, the biggest war in history.
Select “Command” that suits your own strategy style and collect various units to build the strongest troops. Fight against swarms of enemies in the realistically presented battlefield. Destroy enemy Headquarter and bunkers to get medals as well as the most glorious victory!
Please note! Road to Valor: World War II is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased in cash. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. You need an Internet connection to play the game.
● Compete with global players in real time. Start a challenge to be a ruler of the world!
● You can select factions from among the Allied and Axis powers!
● Select a specific command strategy, such as Support Ops, Airborne Ops, Fortification Doctrine, Blitzkrieg Doctrine and more. Combine them with powerful Active Skills! The strategy is the key to win!
● Collect different type of history-based units such as Infantry, Vehicles, Tanks, and Buildings. Build the strongest troop and gain the victory. Also, there are some heroes who motivated by real war heroes.
● Get rewards from Crates to collect new powerful units or Upgrade remaining units.
● Destroy the enemy headquarter and bunkers to receive medals and Reward Crates. Don’t forget to open Free Crates given every day!
● Gain Rank Points to enter the higher Battlefield to unlock new and more powerful Units to use. Try until you reach the highest Battlefield!
● You can gain or lose Rank Points by each Battle Victory or Defeat. Dive into a global competition with players around the world to become the greatest General in the world!
● Create a community, “Corps”. Share units with Corps members from the same Faction and have a debate on winning strategies to enjoy the game even more!
If you need any help, send us an email at the below address.
For the latest updates, visit the below link.
[Terms of Service]
• Some minor features improved and added.
• Rebalanced Some Units and Active Skills.
• Fixed reported bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
This is the most promising app on the store at the moment in the world war 2 genre. And it has been unlimited fun and I’m a huge supporter of the game and tip my hat to developers putting in hard work. Another thing that really goes the extra mile is the historical realism I love the correct armaments it’s very immersive, being said I have suggestions as most do and I REALLY hope you consider it, add more countries like the USSR and Japan or Italy or Britain these are sources of amazing potential and I realize it would be more work and probably hard but I would really love it and i think it would push this game even further. Again amazing work guys!
FIX D-DAY ABILITY
I absolutely love this game with all my heart and soul, it’s well balanced historically realistic, and fun to play and progress. An absolute blast for history nerds looking to pass the time. I’d give it five stars but my god, as someone who likes to play Wehrmacht, d-day is ATROCIOUSLY overpowered. The ability to spend whatever points you have left and then summon TEN squads on the opponents doorstep (three or four of which have bazookas) is absolutely the most obnoxious thing in this game. I save both the flame trooper and another anti infantry unit in preparation for this and I lose one bunker almost every time it’s deployed. If I called in three Volksturms, it would not match the number of squad deployed in a D Day. This is truly the only detractor from the game in my opinion, otherwise it’s great and I love it.
Great game. Can have some stuff added.
This game is amazing. Similar to Clash Royal but with a few twists in it. I would give it a 5 but some things could be added.
1. Friends. Add people as a friend. Maybe your friends downloaded it and want to add them but the only way you can add them is through having a clan which is a big bummer.
2. Something connected to the friends. 2v2. I don’t know how the CP would work maybe by combining them or sharing them in order to work together. You can have a friend do 2v2 or random battle with a random person in which can add you and you can add him. Also for the HQ design since it’s 2v2, make it connected or combine it into one big HQ. The both levels will average out to one level.
- Dreamotion Inc.
- 182.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Dreamotion Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Gems $4.99
- Handful of Gems $0.99
- Strongbox of Gems $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.