"Dive into the battlefield of World War II! General, give us an order!"
Road to Valor: World War II is a real-time PVP strategy game where you can compete with global players around the world as a General of World War II, the biggest war in history.
Select “Command” that suits your own strategy style and collect various units to build the strongest troops. Fight against swarms of enemies in the realistically presented battlefield. Destroy enemy Headquarter and bunkers to get medals as well as the most glorious victory!
Please note! Road to Valor: World War II is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased in cash. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. You need an Internet connection to play the game.
● Compete with global players in real time. Start a challenge to be a ruler of the world!
● You can select factions from among the Allied and Axis powers!
● Select a specific command strategy, such as Support Ops, Airborne Ops, Fortification Doctrine, Blitzkrieg Doctrine and more. Combine them with powerful Active Skills! The strategy is the key to win!
● Collect different type of history-based units such as Infantry, Vehicles, Tanks, and Buildings. Build the strongest troop and gain the victory. Also, there are some heroes who motivated by real war heroes.
● Get rewards from Crates to collect new powerful units or Upgrade remaining units.
● Destroy the enemy headquarter and bunkers to receive medals and Reward Crates. Don’t forget to open Free Crates given every day!
● Gain Rank Points to enter the higher Battlefield to unlock new and more powerful Units to use. Try until you reach the highest Battlefield!
● You can gain or lose Rank Points by each Battle Victory or Defeat. Dive into a global competition with players around the world to become the greatest General in the world!
● Create a community, “Corps”. Share units with Corps members from the same Faction and have a debate on winning strategies to enjoy the game even more!
If you need any help, send us an email at the below address.
For the latest updates, visit the below link.
[Terms of Service]
• Some Units have rebalanced.
• Several reported bugs fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
GREAT GAME, SOME IDEAS
Ok, I rarely give an app a five star review but this game has completely changed that. When I first looked at it I thought it would be good from the start and it was. The game is addicting historically accurate and great animations👍. But I have some ideas, I would like to see other factions like the USSR and Japan I would also like to see some new cards added almost monthly like Clash Royale that would be amazing. Also I really don’t like how you can switch factions between Germany and America to me it doesn’t feel right. I would also like you guys to make a bigger arena and be able to take control of buildings and use them as defensive positions. The abilities feel a bit too overpowered like D Day it’s almost impossible to defend against that. That’s all I got for ideas please get back to me to say whether these ideas are good or not and if you will add these in future updates.!
This is the first game review I have ever done I have been using phone games for probably ten years an as crazy as it sounds this game by far takes the cake it’s addicting accurate historically so far the updates have been pretty good a few ideas I have are maybe a bigger map and maybe card for every faction that allows you to build a bunker or base an send troops in to defend it once the troops are defeated then the enemy can choose to occupy or destroy the bunker/base another idea I had was zombies everyone loves that so make a defeatable zombie campaign that gets harder and harder the more times you beat it thank you again for the amazing game
FIX D-DAY ABILITY
I absolutely love this game with all my heart and soul, it’s well balanced historically realistic, and fun to play and progress. An absolute blast for history nerds looking to pass the time. I’d give it five stars but my god, as someone who likes to play Wehrmacht, d-day is ATROCIOUSLY overpowered. The ability to spend whatever points you have left and then summon TEN squads on the opponents doorstep (three or four of which have bazookas) is absolutely the most obnoxious thing in this game. I save both the flame trooper and another anti infantry unit in preparation for this and I lose one bunker almost every time it’s deployed. If I called in three Volksturms, it would not match the number of squad deployed in a D Day. This is truly the only detractor from the game in my opinion, otherwise it’s great and I love it.
- Dreamotion Inc.
- 265.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Dreamotion Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $0.99
- Special Product 1 $1.99
- Bag of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.