Stay up-to-date with the latest news and weather in the New Orleans area on the all-new free WWL TV app.
Our app features the latest breaking news that impacts you and your family, interactive weather and radar, and live video from our newscasts and local events.
LOCAL & BREAKING NEWS
• Receive real-time notifications for breaking news
• Read the latest news as it happens in your area
• Explore exclusive investigative stories
• Browse photos, news clips, and raw video
• Daily and hourly forecasts for your city
• The latest forecasts from our meteorologists
• Interactive radar maps
• Sign up for government-issued severe weather alerts in your area
• Watch live video newscasts and breaking news from WWL
• Discover and dive into topics that matter to you
• Favorite topics to receive personalized updates
• Share stories & videos directly with your friends and family
• See the latest updates and behind the scenes photos from your favorite anchors and reporters
• Get information on school delays & closings as they happen
This is the official app of WWL and WWLTV.com, the CBS affiliate serving the New Orleans area.
Got feedback? Let us know how we can make this the best app experience for you! Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do Not Sell My Information: https://www.wwltv.com/do-not-sell-my-information
Terms of Service: https://www.wwltv.com/terms
• Squashed bugs & made performance improvements.
• To help make this the best app experience for you, keep sending us your feedback at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
New APP Review
As a 1960 LSU Alumni I have enjoyed watching WWL-Tv since the day it joined the air waves. I am a native of Gulfport and had many enjoyable visits to New Orleans, including attending college football games in Tulane Stadium and watching the beloved New Orleans Pels play AA baseball out at the old Pelican Stadium during my early years.
Keeping up with news from the NOLA area still brings me much pleasure. After retiring from the U.S. Army in 1985, my late wife and I returned to live in Gulfport, but lost our home to Hurricane Katrina in 1995. I now reside in Spanish Fort, Alabama, on the Eastern Shore Of Mobile Bay.
Having said all this, I find your new WWL-TV APP to be quite an advancement, but I’m still trying to work some of the bugs while watching on my iPad. Regardless, please know your newscasts are much appreciated and keep me well informed on events happening in the Crescent City.
Horrible. Bring back the old app.
I understand the newness of something new but this app and this new update is just horrible. No organization,everything is all over the place just a mess. The radar set up is so hard to fine and very limited. The hurricane section is just not very well set up. This app is not user-friendly at all can’t find anything. There is so much going on that the phone lags on everything. This used to be my favorite weather app my go to every day every couple hours but now I’m gonna have to find something else because I just can’t deal with this cluster of a mess. The old app was perfect. But no everybody always has to mess with something that’s working perfectly. Like they always say if it’s not broken don’t mess with it. Ugh 🤬
Best station on air WWL is Real New Orleans .
I’ve bn watch ing WWL since I was old enough too see tv my parents believed in the station not only because Phil Johnson was our neighbor but because they believed in the people that was bringing the news too u back then it was don westbrook Al duck worth , and when my wife came down with leukemia bill capo was there to get her story out to try to find a bone marrow donor well my wife didn’t make it but the people that showed up to give blood and be tested without WWL we would have never been able to help others with the blood drive and testing so thanks WWL for being a Part of my family 😀
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tegna Inc.
- 91.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © WWL-TV, a TEGNA company. All Rights Reserved.