TV Mirror for Fire TV is the easy screen mirror app to share your iPhone or iPad screen on your Fire TV. It's the most advanced screen mirroring solution with zero delay and the highest screen quality.
Mirror photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations, documents and spreadsheets on Fire TV.
* Supported Fire TVs: Fire TV Box+Stick, Fire TV Cube and all other devices of the Fire TV Family.
* Supported TVs: Insignia TV and Toshiba TV with Fire TV Edition
* Your iPhone/iPad and your Fire TV must be connected to the same wifi to enable screen mirroring. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Latency is supreme (below 1 second) when you have good wifi network conditions
Limitations and Support
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
* Support: For support or feedback, please contact our team by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like the app and our constant work on it, please give the app a positive rating on the App Store. Many thanks in advance from the development & support team.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Amazon or any other trademark mentioned here.
- Bug fixes
Please rate us on the App Store == It‘s very quick and will help us improve this app to provide you with better features and services.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Any time frame when this app which works well will have the ability to play sound through the TV? I purchased the upgraded version months ago based on the reviews and the developer stating a fix is on its way, but I still cannot hear sound through the TV? I’m playing videos of my daughters concerts from my iPhone gallery. I get it that I can connect to a blue tooth device but that’s an additional drain on my battery. Please let me know a fix is on its way soon? Thank You 🙏
PRETTY GOOD, Easy setup
I don't usually like mirroring apps due to general latency issues with most especially playing heavy graphics games. I find most are most useful for briefings or displaying photos and static displays. I tried this one cause I got a Fire TV Cube and hoping it might work for gaming.
The app was easy to setup following directions. Loaded in less than 30 secs. Very nice picture and color. It has some lag but not too bad for certain applications. Playing an action high graphic game did ok. As long as things were not moving very fast it was fine but as action picked up it could not keep up with the game. I played a less graphics intensive game and performance was acceptable. I am currently using it to display my Wifi Cams on my larger TV. All in all pretty good. I liked the picture quality. There is no sound from the Tv, no issue for me.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app and for the detailed feedback. We really appreciate it and are glad that you like our app.
No sound from sound bar
I’d give this five stars for ease of setup, but I’m only getting sound from my iPhone Instead of through my Yamaha sound bar.
Any ideas on how to resolve this?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking time to review our app. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Screen Mirroring App is still under development and currently does not support sound, but we are already working on it. Please stay tuned. You can connect your smartphone to a bluetooth box and temporary workaround this problem.
Please let us know if this works for you. We'd love to hear from you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.