Track performance of your car in real time by gauges and graphs. Troubleshoot malfunctions by accessing the on board ECU. Know what is wrong with your car before taking it to the mechanic.Track fuel economy and save money on gas. These are just some of the features the Hondata app has to offer. Hondata app transforms your phone/tablet into an all in one performance tracking and troubleshooting tool for your car.
The complete edition includes all the addons at a discounted price.
• Customizable gauges can track up to 80 sensors in real time including fuel economy, G-force and battery voltage.
• Read and Clear trouble codes and reset MIL (service engine light).
• Read from more than 40 diagnostics parameters including engine knock count, VTEC pressure and more.
• Metric and Imperial measures.
• Real-time user-defined sensor plotting. Graph up to 4 sensors at the same time on interactive graph that can be scrolled, paused and polled.
• Gauge list feature can track every sensor at the same time.
• Instant horsepower, mpg/kml fuel economy, boost pressure and G force tracking.
• Speed limit warning: Get notified when driving over speed limit.
• High coolant temperature warning gives you instant notification when your car is running too hot.
• HUD mode for dashboard view : Heads up display for driving at night.
• Two themes to choose from.
• landscape mode for all views.
• Fuel Economy:
- Live and average fuel economy tracking for 0-5 min, 0-30 min and 0-2 hr intervals and a detailed summary.
- Long term tracking with six different intervals. (1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 13 weeks, 26 and 52 weeks).
- 4 different units of measure: MPG,KPL (Km/L), L/100 Km, Miles per imperial gallon.
- Interactive graph of long term data that can be cropped and scrolled through.
- Export fuel history to CSV file (spreadsheets).
- Other statistics: Distance travelled, average speed, money spent, CO2 produced and fuel consumed.
- 4 methods of calculation available. For non MAF equipped vehicles.
• Race track package:
- Real time lap data, gap delay time and position in race track using high frequency GPS tracking.
- Comprehensive summary of race with lap times, speed fluctuations on track and more.
- Get drag racing times (0-60 mph, 0-100 mph, 1/4 mile 1/8 mile etc.)
- Load and save unlimited number of tracks onto device.
- Crucial racing data including real time horsepower, g-force and a detailed driving summary. Share your results with friends.
- Transmission gear information and optional shifting assistant which (for manual transmission vehicles) which notifies optimal moment for shifting.
- Customizable view that toggles between speed/rpm gauge, real time track positioning and G-sensor feedback.
- Record your race in HD with gauge and track overlays. (dash cam add-on required)
Record smooth HD video with overlaying gauges (speed,rpm, etc), time, location (GPS coordinates) and G-force sensor in four different resolutions. Record from 80 sensors and up to 5 gauges.
• Sensor logger:
- Record up to four sensors simultaneously with 5 refresh rate options.
- Save graph sensor data to CSV file and export it for further analysis.
- Send real time data to a TCP socket (IP Address) over the network.
Visit www.hondata.com for more info.
For help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed a bug that caused app to crash/freeze sporadically during operation.
- Fixed a bug that caused app to crash occasionally when connecting to adapter.
- Added fuel injector size and injector dead time parameters to fuel economy.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far the app does what it says. However using an iPhone XS Max with iOS version 13.2.3 software and all apps are up to date, this app when connected works great.
However it randomly disconnects from Bluetooth and then freezes. Very annoying.
I will need to force close this app and then start again to get it to work again.
Please fix ASAP!!
Any way to have a restart button added?
Also, can you make/add a feature to save data logs using Bluetooth? That would be very handy!!
Developer Response ,
I have updated the app which should fix sudden crashes during operation. Please let me know if the problem is fixed on your end. You can contact me at email@example.com. The app supports datalogging via the graph feature. You can log up to 4 sensors at the same time. Just tap anywhere on the graph screen to toggle menu bar and tap the record button to start recording.
Bring Back A Manual Connect Feature
Amazing app love everything it does, of course no app is perfect but this has changed the way i use my tuner, i no longer need to carry a laptop with me to view simple car data this app does it for me but one thing i do have to say is bring back a manual way to connect to flashpro, i love the automatic connect but on some of my devices it takes forever to connect
Developer Response ,
Hi there. Thank you using the app. I will look into making the app connect faster and also bringing back the manual connect feature as a second option.
Hondata App Really Good Except.....
Needs to have lambda change to Air/Fuel. I’ve always hated Lambda. Other than that, the app connects with no issues and has more controllable option than the normal Hondata app.
Please add the option to change to Air/Fuel???? Thank you
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you for you feedback. We've added Air/Fuel as a secondary option for units of measure to all Lambda sensors which can be changed in the sensor settings.
- ali feili
- 32.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Ali Feili
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.