For all your plans!
Appointments and to-dos, meetings and deadlines, birthdays and dates - make the most of your time with Calendar 366!
Anything a calendar can do... Calendar 366 can do better - and all of its functions can be adjusted easily and intuitively.
A dentist appointment is not a friend’s wedding, and your calendar should know the difference.
How and how often do you want to be reminded about what’s important?
Create a calendar that matches your preferences and priorities.
Pick your preferences – year or month, week or day, list or agenda, from light red to dark to darkest blue...
Create your dates by natural text input, for example:
"Meeting tomorrow 10:30-12:00, Melrose Ave /work", or "Sauna! next Sunday 3pm -360", or simply "time to read tomorrow" – any way you like it.
Easily find and change events and reminders, repeat them, add attachments* and create notes without any hassle.
Sync documents and attachments easily with all devices via iCloud*.
Easily send, accept or decline invitations.
Find a location on the go: simply search, save, and open in Apple, Google maps, HERE WeGo, Waze or maps.me.
Find your events via Spotlight. Organise your events & to-dos with Calendar Sets...
See all that’s important today with the Calendar 366 Today widget.
Of course, Calendar 366 also works on the Apple Watch - giving you your complete calendar overview on your wrist.
Simply use voice input to create new events or reminders.
MAIN FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• Apple Watch app (iPhone)
• Apple Watch Complications: Modular (Small & Large), Utilitarian (Small, Small Flat & Large) & Circular, Extra Large, Graphic (Corner, Bezel, Circular, Rectangular)
• Apple Watch Watch Face support
• All events and reminders at a glance
• 8 views, 9 themes
• Spotlight integration
• Calendar Sets
• Custom colors for events and reminders
• Custom font sizes
• Location-based reminders
• Travel Time Support (Calculate travel times by car, on foot)
• Rich Notifications (Snooze..., Complete)
• Share your events and reminders via Mail, WhatsApp, Messages, Signal etc...
• Key Commands for external keyboards
• Easy, intuitive creation, copying and moving of appointments and reminders by drag & drop
• Easily invite attendees and manage invitations
• No pre-requisite setup (All iOS supported calendar services available: iCloud, Google, Exchange, Outlook, CalDAV)
• Compatible on all Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, Mac)
• Add or modify calendars and lists
• All views optimized for portrait or landscape
• Time zone support
• English, German, French, Japanese, Italien, Polish, Chinese
• Complex repeating rules
• Week numbers
• Complete reminders with a tip
• Super Retina support
Questions and Contact
email@example.com, @nspektorapps, https://nspektor.com/support
*Calendar 366 or Calendar 366 II for macOS & iCloud account required
Hey Siri, Welcome Siri Watch Face, Hello Shortcuts!
*New* Siri Shortcuts
*New* Siri Watch Face Support
*New* App Time Zone Support
--- Calendar 366 v1.8.1 ---
Ongoing improvements and bug-fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
A nice work in progress. Lots of views!
I'd like to see the addition of an 'operate separately' setting so that Calendar 366 LE (blue icon) and Calendar 366 (red icon) can have separate calendar sets, separate customizations, etc... Enhancements to year view (e.g., heatmap, multiple indicators) would be nice too.
Simple and easy to use. A very nice UI. Looking forward to some improvements. Thinking about upgrading to the pro version. Would like to see month view in the widget.
It’s obvious a lot of thought went into creating this calendar app. I got it specifically for my Apple Watch based on what others wrote in their reviews. And they were right! Unlike other calendars for the watch, it displays events well into the future. The rival app only displays up to a week.
It has every possible Complication and the choice to display events or date. The display is easy to read. The heading bar above events is a nice way to separate the days and is easier on the eyes.
LOVE the separate screen for reminders with just a swipe! And the choice to include them on the events screen. The full month date display screen is handy but would be even better if it could be interactive. Find a date, Touch it and it takes you to that day’s events.
The iPhone app calendar displays are fantastic! All possible choices and I’ve always preferred the month view which lays out like a day-minder and this app has it. . My favorite theme is the light mode.
The Widget needs a little work. It displays the week prior to the current day rather than looking forward.
I have a few requests on my Apple Watch wish list:
- option to hide map location for events
- optional heading bar colors - something softer than the deep red - pastels?
- add another line or two to event display for word wrap. Some of it runs off, especially date ranges.
- shorten the large complication date display:
Instead of - Saturday, Jun 1, 2019.
Change to - Sat June 1
Abbreviate the weekday, no need for the commas or year.
I would definitely upgrade if these could be incorporated!
- Vincent Miethe
- 52.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 n.spektor
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.