In 1986 both the Soviet Union and the Western Bloc were destroyed in mutual nuclear bombings. You are one of the survivors of this devastating conflict.
Your mission - to explore the wild and wondrous world of the Soviet Wasteland. To earn your place under the sun. To investigate a shadowy conspiracy, aimed at destroying all that is left of life on Earth.
ATOM RPG is:
- A powerful character creation tool, aimed at making the wasteland hero you want to portray;
- A balanced roleplaying system. Each stat combination provides a unique gaming experience, unique dialogues, and new ways to solve some quests;
- Dozens of skills, from lockpicking to gambling;
- Many hours of gameplay on all sorts of locations. Meet the other survivors in a brave new settlement, built from the remains of the old world. Venture into the wilds, where mutants and bandits lurk. Work out the secrets of an old military bunker. Or simply lose yourself, fishing at a scenic pond;
- Turn-based combat, inspired by classic RPG’s of the nineties;
- Random encounters with the dwellers of the Soviet Wasteland - both friendly and dangerous. Sometimes all at the same time;
- Many deep, multiple-choice dialogues that feel like real conversations with the unique NPCs of the game;
- Nonlinear gameplay! Dozens of quests, some with alternative solutions. Play the game like you want to!
Recommended: iPhone 11, iPhone SE, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR; iPad Mini 4, 5; iPad Air 2, 3; iPad Pro
- Fixed a bug that caused the character to move outside the global map
- Fixed a bug that caused an overload of the character when changing a uniform
- Fixed bugs in the behaviour of “Sveklana” and “August”
- Fixed highlight of some metal shelves
- Fixed endless loading
- Fixed not added experience when stealing
- Fixed tasks duplication on language switch
- Fixed incorrect display of character names in dialogs
- Fixed an infinite camera movement
- Fixed "Learn" button in skills
- Added the camera centering on the character on the global map
- Added missing portrait in character creation window
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A great fallout 1/2 type game
This is a game to watch. It deserves a better star rating than it has currently. Is it perfect yet? Nope. Does it need some rebalancing? Yup. Regardless, this is a very well put together fallout style game, reminiscent of fallout 1 and 2. For those who have been waiting for someone to just get it together and port those games to iPhone, this is your fix. The gameplay is similar with turn based combat, but it has its own skill trees, weapons, armor, and story line. It works well on iPhone.
Stability improvements have been frequently released. Hopefully the developer will continue to develop this gem. I’m hopeful that some of the issues of aspects not working as intended will be addressed in updates- for example it doesn’t seem that some perks work at all (eagle eye which is supposed to give a plus 50% to critical chance with scopes weapons doesn’t seem to work with my SKS with optical sights). Some fixes to have the game plays as intended, and even added content, perhaps DLC, and rebalancing of some aspects has the potential to make this one of the best games out there for iPhone. Fingers crossed the developer(s) stay engaged with this mobile version.
Crashes much less often now
This game seems pretty well made, except for the constant crashing that renders it nearly unplayable. I suppose if you save every minute or so and are patient enough not to mind the somewhat lengthy load times this game would be great, but otherwise don’t bother until the devs do something to address the crashing issue.
Edit: with the latest update, this game crashes much less often. Give it a try!
Ok so far but...(update) game crashes all the time
Game really needs a way to make your character like you can n fallout cuz I pick my pic for my character black hair n when I got in game my character was kinda fat with brownish red hair that was really white looking and I am tan with short black hair and I like to like to make it look more like me that’s really big for me but besides that games just lil laggy n kinda feels overwhelming learning everything playing on my iPad not sure if that something can be fix or just me needing to get use to it..I hope there’s some romancing in the game if not I really hope that’s something you guys going to add cuz that be pretty kool n bonding missions with your followers if there are any but if some things get work on lil more n some more kool stuff gets added for free I will for sure tell others bout the game n give full stars cuz I really love the fallout games so to have some kinda like that for my iPad and different is pretty kool so I hope to hear back from someone n see more work done with the game so thank you for all your hard work
Game crashes every few mins n I play on a iPad Pro so it’s not that old can’t really enjoy the game it’s really sad too
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you very much for the feedback. We will look into gameplay issues. Regarding crashes - earl next we will release an update that should improve crashes situation.
- ATENT GEIMZ, TOV
- 3.7 GB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2020 Atom Team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.