Doppler is a new, beautifully designed music player for iPhone. Import your music and playlists into Doppler to experience your library in a stunning new way.
Doppler's design adapts itself to match your music, and offers quick access to your now playing queue. Doppler automatically imports new music when you open the app to ensure you always have your full library.
- Beautiful, intuitive design
- Reliable offline playback
- Support MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV and many other formats
- Create and edit playlists
- Edit song metadata
- Recently Added albums
- Full library search
- Import your existing albums and playlists
- Edit your now playing queue as you listen
- Listen through AirPods, HomePod or any bluetooth enabled speaker
- Import new music automatically
- Share album infomation quickly with friends
- Support for Last.fm
- Search and download album artwork
- Import music from Safari, Dropbox, Google Drive and more
- Import music from your computer over WiFi
Please note, Doppler is not able to import your songs or playlists from Apple Music.
- Fix progress bar jumping after changing Song progress while playing
- Fix crash when removing song from queue
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I missed out on Doppler v1, but I can say this app is exactly what I expected when I preordered it. Where it really shines is the ease and versatility of importing music, the simplicity and lack of distractions, FLAC support, and great visual touches.
I'd love to see a pure black mode and CarPlay support, but even as-is its a fantastic app that is well worth its asking price. Additionally, Ed is a wonderful developer that cares about user experience and truly listens to feedback. If you're looking to adventure outside of the stock Music app, this is the one you want!
The app is phenomenal...
I purchased Doppler v1 and this is a solid upgrade to an app that I felt was pretty much perfect. The multiple importing options, the beautiful layout, unobtrusive, simple, elegant user interface makes it all worth twice what the developer is asking for. I only allow a handful of apps on my iPhone and this one definitely makes the cut.
P.S. To the person that gave a one star review - educate yourself instead of throwing anger fits.
Don't punish the developer for your lack of comprehension.
Perfect for any type of song!
I love listening to songs not available in the U.S., so I convert them all and have to manually put them in on my computer. That process was beyond tedious. With this, I c an get my Apple Music library and mp3. The design is also easy to interact with and looks great. The price may seem steep but considering it’s not a subscription, totally worth it as the price would only get you a few months of one service.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.