Power Exif is a powerful metadata tool for your photos and videos. You can easily view, edit, and remove exif metadata, including date, time, gps location, camera model, aperture, author and so on.It's very useful for professional photographers to manage the Exif data of their photo&videos.
Features in APP:
View Exif metadata
- View location data
- View more than 60+ metadata tags like ISO, shutter speed, focal length,camera model, lens model, time stamp, aperture, shutter count,file name and a lot more.
Edit Exif metadata
- Edit GPS location data
- Edit all the exif metadata,such as data, time, author, title, description,comment,keywords, copyright, camera maker, camera model, camera lens maker, camera lens model, aperture, exposure time, software
Remove Exif metadata
- Remove all exif metadate
- Remove GPS location
Bulk edit photo Exif metadata
- Edit or remove Exif metadata of multiple photos at once
- Edit or remove GPS location data of multiple photos at once
- All of your iOS devices(iPhone, iPad,iPod Touch)
- All photos&videos in your phone camera roll, iCloud photo library and photo stream
- Support Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Canon and other camera photo formats
- Support image formats(JPG,PNG,TIFF,HEIC) and RAW formats(CR2,NEF,DNG)
- Ability to copy photo Exif data to clipboard
- Support Grid view and List view
- Support for deleting the photos&videos directly in the app
- Support for reverting to original image after wrong edit
- Support direct browsing and sharing from the system album
- Ability to share photos&videos with or without Exif metadata
- Support dark mode
- Support template saving and import
What Exif metadata you can view in our app:
FileSize, ObjectName, ImageSize, ISO, FocalLength, ColorModel, Depth, Orientation, DPIHeight, DPIWidth, PixelHeight, PixelWidth, ProfileName, BrightnessValue, CFAPattern, ColorSpace, ComponentsConfiguration, CompressedBitsPerPixel, Contrast, CustomRendered, DateTimeDigitized, DateTimeOriginal, ExifVersion, ExposureTime, ExposureBiasValue, ExposureMode, ExposureProgram, FlashExposureComp, RecommendedExposureIndex, FileSource, Flash, FlashPixVersion, FocalLenIn35mmFilm, FocalLength, Gamma, ISOSpeedRatings, LensSpecification, LightSource, Aperture, ApertureValue, FNumber, MaxApertureValue, MeteringMode, PixelXDimension, PixelYDimension, Saturation, SceneCaptureType, SceneType, SensingMethod, ShutterSpeedValue, SubjectArea, SubsecTimeDigitized, WhiteBalance, SensitivityType, Sharpness, WhiteBalance, FlashCompensation, ImageStabilization, LensID, LensInfo, LensModel, Make, Model, Compression, DateTime, Orientation, PhotometricInterpretation, Software, ResolutionUnit, TileLength, TileWidth, XResolution, YResolution and so on.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our app, please e-mail email@example.com.We are looking forward to your feedbacks
1. Fix the problem that the video location modification does not take effect
2. Added Korean, French, Spanish, Russian
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Geotagging doesn't really work, super slow
The app is VERY slow to start up, as it seems to be reading my photos or something. And it doesn't cache it's view so if you switch away and switch back, you have to wait 30-60 seconds before doing anything.
Bulk EXIF editing works well. Bulk geotagging effectively doesn't work, because it requires that you either manually enter Lat/Long (who has this?) or choose a preselected location that you cannot select from the map, but must search for. And the search is VERY BROKEN.
For example, I'm in Bonaire and I search for "Salt Pier", a common location. Does not find it. I scroll around the map to locate it, then search again, then it finds it. But then it will occasionally just clear the location out and show me nonsense locations like san salvador.
To me, this makes the geotagging feature essentially unusable.
If you are taking photos anywhere that is not in the US, you will probably not be able to use this to properly geotag your photos.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. Could you tell me how many photos in your ablum and what’s the model of your phone? Could you email me:firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to locate your problem.
Does exactly what it's supposed to.
I am an enthusiastic amateur photographer who has always been frustrated with not being able to view the Exif data from my photos on my iPad. I just downloaded this app, and now I have access to a wealth of information about each shot, and not just from my DSLR cameras, but even from iPhone pics. Wow! So far, it is working flawlessly.
I take photos with my iPhone and my mirrorless. At the end of a trip, when I want to make one big album, power exif helps me line the time stamps up between the two devices quickly and easily.
And if one photo needs to be moved forward or backwards in time, Metapho has this genius interface which shows me before after which photos it will come.
- li jing
- 11.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © PowerApp
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.