Toolbox Pro gives you more than 80 powerful new actions to use within Apple’s Shortcuts app.
Tools include the latest iOS 13 technologies:
• iOS document scanner
• Lightning-fast, on-device text recognition (OCR)
• Manipulate reminders and calendar events with more options than Shortcuts
• Apple Music tools give you access to the whole catalogue of 60 million songs (Apple Music subscription required)
• Transcribe speech from audio notes offline
• TouchID/FaceID authentication
• NFC Read + Write
• Image filters
• The Preview Tool lets you present text, images, rich URLs & interactive maps with flexible layouts. Add your own buttons to create your own app-like experience
• Global variables let you store data between shortcuts and devices
• Menu creator
• Icon generator
• Recognise objects in images using machine learning
• Get current motion of device (driving, walking etc)
• Use haptic feedback in your shortcuts (on supported devices)
• Full-screen text input box
• Remove duplicates from list
• Quick-match text before, after or between words
• Device details like orientation/is dark mode on/is audio playing
And many, many more.
Use lots of tools for *FREE*, unlock everything with a single in-app purchase. Lots more tools in development.
You can find detailed descriptions of what each tool does in the app along with lots of example shortcuts to get you started.
This app supports dark mode, voice control and dynamic type.
• First wave of Apple Music tools:
○ Add Music To library
○ Create Apple Music Playlist
○ Find Albums
○ Find Songs
○ Find Artists
○ Find Playlists
○ Get Playlists From Library
○ Play Music
○ Rate Music
• Is App Installed?
• Is VPN Connected?
• Add To List
• Remove From List
• Shuffle List
• Get Uniform Type Identifier (UTI)
• Create Swatch
• Get List Of Installed Apps
• Get Playlists
• List To Playlist
• Music Search
• Create Thumbnails Of Faces
• New ‘Whats New’ section in the settings tab
• Detect Faces now outputs a tight and wide thumbnail of the face
• Home tool is sped up
TOOL BUG FIXES
• Create Events - sometimes event wouldn't create properly
• Create Menu Item - better error handling for invalid data
• Detect Faces - fixed bug that cause only a single face object to be returned
• Get Reminder UUID - You can now get the UUID of completed reminders too
• Haptic Feedback - After investigation it appears there is a bug in Shortcuts that causes the Haptic Feedback tool to stop working if you navigate from the Shortcuts editor view to the home screen or another app. Force-quitting Shortcuts resolves the issue.
Ratings and Reviews
Worth the price first time I used it!
I found it worth the price of in just two weeks for fully unlocked access! I had been emailed images of text documents that I needed to quickly edit. Instead of laboriously transcribing the text via keyboard, I used the example Scan Text shortcut in Toolbox Pro to convert the images of text into text files, saving me a huge amount of manual typing.
If you are serious about using or creating your own shortcuts, I highly recommend this app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks, glad you like it!
Incredible app with continuous potential
This app is amazing for users that want to get into using Shortcuts in their daily routine as well as learning the basics of Shortcuts in general. I love it, you can’t go wrong with this app.
The missing functionality in Shortcuts
This app is amazing. If you want to unlock the real potential of Shortcuts, download it right away!
- Alexander Hay
- 53.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Alex Hay
- In-App Purchases
- Tip Jar - Small $0.99
- Toolbox Pro Premium $5.99
- Tip Jar - Medium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.