Download The Daily Wire to access the web’s fastest-growing conservative commentary from Ben Shapiro, Andrew Klavan, Michael Knowles, Matt Walsh, and more.
You’ll get the latest headlines and podcasts from The Ben Shapiro Show, The Andrew Klavan Show, The Michael Knowles Show, The Matt Walsh Show. Plus, All-Access insiders get access to exclusive extra content, live discussions with hosts, an ad-free experience, and more.
Daily Wire Podcasts:
Tired of the lies? Tired of the spin? Are you ready to hear the hard-hitting truth in comprehensive, conservative, principled fashion? The Ben Shapiro Show brings you all the news you need to know in the most fast moving daily program in America. Ben brutally breaks down the culture and never gives an inch! Monday through Friday.
End of Western Civilization got you down? All is tickety-boo on The Andrew Klavan Show as Andrew laughs his way though Armageddon with political satire, cultural commentary, interviews and relentless mockery of racial pieties, sexual perversities, and feminist absurdities. Monday through Thursday.
Come for the conversation. Stay for the covfefe. The Michael Knowles Show goes beyond the headline, analyzing the top cultural and political issues of the day. Monday through Thursday.
Fed up with the talking heads? Matt gives you a no-holds-barred take on today’s cultural, religious, and political issues. Catch The Matt Walsh Show Monday through Friday.
Join Ben Shapiro as he sits down with a different thought leader every Sunday for an in-depth one-hour interview. The Ben Shapiro Show: Sunday Special is where you can hear the best and brightest minds on politics, news, culture, and everything in between.
Join the guys for Daily Wire Backstage, featuring Ben Shapiro, Andrew Klavan, Michael Knowles, and Daily Wire god-king Jeremy Boreing, as they host longform roundtable discussions during key political and cultural events.
Want to ask Ben Shapiro, Andrew Klavan, or Michael Knowles questions…and get instant answers? Then tune in to The Conversation, a monthly live-streamed Q&A where you get to ask the guys whatever’s on your mind.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
What A Great Start!
App is beautiful! Streamline, attractive. So glad to finally have this. Two features that are a MUST and should be added though:
1. The ability to have the videos remain playing when either switching away from the app or sleeping your phone.
2. The video player being able to remember where you were in the show so that you do not have to go back and find your place after closing the App.
After these two things have been implemented, it will truly be worthy of a 5 star rating. (I’m just giving 5 stars anyway cause it’s so great to finally have an app.)
Very exciting start but needs improvements
So excited to have an app for this, it looks really great so far and I love it's ease of use. A few things I think are essential that prevent a five start review (which I really hope to change!):
1. Ability to play video/audio while using other apps or with the phone screen locked. Super frustrating that you can only enjoy the content if your screen is open on the app.
2. Ability to watch/listen at faster speeds. I love the shows but three hours is a long time, and that's just Bens show, so it would make a huge difference if we could speed up the playback to our desired level.
3. Ability to download so videos can be played on the subway and other places that streaming or wifi is not accessible.
4. Ability to more easily manipulate playback, like 15 secs forward or back, and a more accurate scrubber (the one on the app is pretty bad so far).
5. Ability for show to remember where you left off for some time (like within a few hours or a day) so that if something comes up you can get back to your place easily.
Besides these few fixes I think you guys have done a great job and can't wait to keep listening, thanks for all you do!!
Fan of the content. App needs some improvements.
I’m giving this 3 stars for now because this is a review about the app and not the content. I just paid for a subscription so I’m excited to start devouring the extra content. Perhaps I should have checked out the app first before purchasing, but I suppose I had FOMO for the tumbler. Oh well. Anyways, I won’t parrot what appears in the top reviews here, but as iPad and Apple TV are my primary viewing options, I find it quite annoying to not have landscape view on the iPad or an Apple TV app altogether. I understand the app just came out, and perhaps there is a rollout schedule for these things, but flipping my tablet back and forth is a hassle. Please add the landscape mode, and please add an Apple TV app so I can insist my boss watch this content instead of Fox News all day (haha). Thank you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.