BITSBOARD PRO vs. BITSBOARD STUDENT
• The PRO app is for teachers. It includes access to the Bitsboard catalog to quickly download, create, customize and share your own boards and classes. The PRO app also makes it really easy to add students, share content with students, and keep track of your student's progress.
• The STUDENT app was created for students. It allows schools to give students full access to the Bitsboard app on each iPad without having to pay the fee of the PRO app. The STUDENT app does not include the Bitsboard catalog and does not include the ability to create and share classes.
• Please buy one PRO app per device / per teacher unless teachers share the same iPad
• Please buy one STUDENT app per device (you can add unlimited students per device). You can also add one student per device via the FREE app
- Top 5 Education Game in the US App Store
- Study almost anything for free across 35 addictive mini-games in one app
- Trusted and loved by over 5 million students and teachers world wide
WHY DO TEACHERS LOVE BITSBOARD?
- Create Lessons in 2 minutes or less. Just enter any word and Bitsboard automatically suggests gorgeous images for you and a professionally recorded audio too
- Save valuable time. Once you have created a word list, Bitsboard automatically turns this list into 35 addictive mini games
- Easily add unlimited students and customize Bitsboard for each student
- Bitsboard will automatically adapt each lesson based on the user’s knowledge of the content and keep detailed track of their progress
- Create and share user accounts via email or via QR code (student accounts don’t even require an email and a passcode)
- Turn boring lessons into competitive multiplayer games that students love
- You can easily create higher level thinking and logic games too such as Related Items, Sequencing, What Comes Next? and Odd One Out
- Everything is automatically backed up and synced across devices
- Works great for one or dozens of students
WHY DO STUDENTS LOVE BITSBOARD?
- Turns each list of words (i.e. flashcards) into 35+ games
- Makes learning more fun
- Competitive multi-player games make Bitsboard ideal for learning with other students
- Variety keeps kids engaged and asking for more
OVER 35+ POWERFUL MINI GAMES / STUDY MODES IN 1 APP INCLUDING
• Photo Touch
• Memory Cards (1-4 players)
• Pop Quiz
• Match Up
• Word Builder
• Sentence Builder
• Spelling Bee
• BINGO (1-4 players)
• Letter Tracing
• Related Items
• Word Search
• Letter Match
• Odd One Out
• What Comes Next?
• Side by Side
• Word Chunks
• Questions Game
• Photo Hunt (1-4 players)
• Racing Rivals (2 players)
• Battle Time (2 players)
• Say It Game
TRACKS YOUR PROGRESS
• Bitsboard keeps track of every answer for every game, user, and board
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE USERS
• Bitsboard makes it easy to add multiple users and switch between user accounts
• You can now instantly review the detailed progress for each user
• Automatically saves game settings at the user level
• Bitsboard fully supports switch control to make all of the games accessible for users with disabilities
ACCELERATE YOUR LEARNING
• Bitsboard's learning algorithm automatically personalizes each game based on the players skills.
• Bitsboard knows your problem words and when you are ready to move on to your next challenge.
• With cloud sync all of your boards, students, classes, and settings are automatically backed up and sync across all of your devices
QR LOGIN CARDS
• To protect student’s privacy you can generate student accounts without any email or password. Once created, you can share the login details of each student account via a simple QR login card.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Subscription Terms: http://bitsboard.com/subscription-terms
- Updated Spelling Bee Game - Added ability to hide images
- Questions Game - Improved how font sizes are scaled
- Bitsboard Classes - Added preview to Catalog
- Added ability to remove multiple users from a device from the Switch Users screen
- Made it easy to add portrait or landscape photos (in the past they would always get cropped)
- Updated questions game
- Dozens of other small bug fixes and improvements
As always, if you enjoy using Bitsboard, please take a moment to rate the app and if you have any questions or suggestions for improvements please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I can’t use this app
This app is not opening to be used. It keeps asking me open, add or other instructions I just want my child to use it. Please refund my money thank you.
Developer Response ,
If you just need Bitsboard for your child, why did you not download the FREE Bitsboard app? This is the STUDENT app that was created for teachers that have a classroom of students where multiple students share one device.
Please contact me at email@example.com so that I can try to help. All of the above was clearly stated in the app description.
Worth the money and a few headaches
Our schools has been using bitsboard since the iPad2. Over the past 8 years there have been ups and downs with bitsboard. Every time it was eventually updated and the bugs were fixed.
We recently moved from the free version to the student app because we really like how the QR code allows for parents to troubleshoot at hope and reset if needed. Also, it allows us to set up student accounts in advance and have then simple login by scanning QR. the system is elegant but has had bumps along the way.
Fortunately the developer is very responsive and grateful for useful feedback and bug details. The app continues to be updated and maintained. It still has some bugs but we trust that the developer will eventually iron them all out.
As a school that uses digital tools we prefer to rely on apps that have bugs and are maintained over apps that look great at first and then get abandoned.
At Hello Rocket are all in with bitsboard as a learning tool and we encourage others to use their platform.
- Happy Moose Apps Inc.
- 222.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Happy Moose Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.