Droplets is an interactive learning platform for children developed by the team behind Drops.
Let Droplets help your children take their first steps in learning new languages!
Our app is designed for ages 7 to 16.
Special attention is given to visual learning. All the words in the app are accompanied by colorful and easy-to-remember illustrations. Pronunciation is also given priority. Every word is voiced by a professional actor who is also a native speaker of the language.
All the words are handpicked and grouped into topics. Everything is designed to encourage the child to take interest in the language and make each study session as effective as possible.
What will children learn with Droplets?
– The basics: learn to read and write the alphabet in a particular language.
– Food and drink: words for fruits, vegetables, kitchenware and much more.
– Family and friends: your child will learn to say “mom” and “dad” in any of the 37 languages available. Don’t worry, other relatives aren't left out!
– Household items: all the things around you are included in this category. A list of essential words for everyday use.
– More than 100 topics in 23 different categories altogether. For every available language!
Why will children love the app?
The language learning process in Droplets is game-based, accompanied by colourful illustrations, nice and clear pronunciation samples, and great usability.
How can we help parents?
You can create a profile for your child and manage the time he/she spends learning. You can track your child’s progress and achievements, help him/her learn new words, and pick the topics you want to learn next together.
What about access to the content?
Droplets is completely free!
We give you free access to all of our content for 5 minutes a day. Each topic needs to be studied in consecutive order.
If you want to get access to everything at once or unlock unlimited learning time, we offer monthly, yearly and lifetime subscriptions. Try it out yourself.
Length of subscriptions:
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
Price of subscriptions:
- 1 Month – 9.99$ per month
- 12 Months – 69.99$ per year
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Have questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m a teen, so not really the target audience, but this app still motivates me to learn hebrew. Next summer I will be in a bilingual jewish camp where we are required to speak in hebrew -how ever broken it may be- to our counselors. I hasn’t seen a lot of language-learning apps for visual learners, especially ones that teach hebrew. I use the free version and I think the 5 minutes they give for free is just enough time for me to not want to stop my daily streaks.
Always wanted something for Cantonese
Even as an adult this is pretty fun. It has languages that aren’t available in other apps. So far it’s been great.
What I’d like to see:
As far as the tonal languages, it’s always been nice to have to arrows for tone. It’s nice to learn the number, but the arrows are super helpful visual that I think would be a great add.
I love this app. It is actually really fun and a lot better than all the other language apps i’ve tried. It makes it fun by using different levels and i learned a lot in just one session! It doesn’t throw a lot at me and expect me to know it, it takes it time and it’s awesome.
- PLANB LABS OU
- 108.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 PlanB Labs OU
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $139.99
- Premium $69.99
- Premium $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.