Nº1 application to setup the karting chassis (you can see a fake app in the App Store). Professional analysis and tracking current kart chassis setup, of all changes.
This app using data about your current chassis setup, cold and hot tyre pressures, tyre temperatures, behaviour in corners, weather and race track conditions will give you some recommendations about how to adjust your chassis in order to resolve any set up problem which you have. For each advice, you'll find an explanation about the adjustment. Each explanation contains pictures to be more understandable
The application is valid for all types of karts and for all karting classes (senior, cadet, junior). It's usefull for experienced or novice drivers. For experienced it'll be a second opinion about what's wrong with the chassis setup, and for novices it will teach them the secrets of the chassis adjustments and chassis setup
The application contains four tabs, which are described next:
• Chassis: on this tab, you can enter data on the configuration of your go-kart chassis, tires, location, weather, engine, gearbox, driver and ballast.
- front and rear height
- front and rear width
- front and rear hub length
- front hub spacers
- front and rear torsion bars
- Toe In / Toe Out
- front and rear bumpers state
- rear axle stiffnes
- rear bearings
- sidepods state
- 4th torsion bar
- struts of seat
- rain meister
- seat type
- seat size
- seat position
- tyre type
- material of wheels
- driver weight
- ballast positions and weight
- and more...
• History: this tab contains the history of all your settings of go-cart chassis. If you something in your chassis setup or change the weather, race track, conditions - new settings data automatically will be saved in the history
• Analysis: this tab contains three types of chassis behavior analysis
- Driving analysis: you'll have to inform about how the driver feels the behaviour of the kart in corners. In section "Behaviour in corners" you'll have to enter information about what the driver is feeling of a go-kart chassis behavior (for example - understeering at entry of corners). These are the most important information used by the application to calculate the advices. You also should enter information about race track is clockwise or anti-clockwise, current weather and race-track conditions (automatic weather detection via the Internet is available). All elements are taking into consideration for calculations
- Pressure analysis: you have to inform about the hot and cold pressures of each tyre, matherial of wheels (aluminium or magnesium), target tyre temperature, current weather and race-track conditions
- Temperature analysis: you have to set in this screen the information about hot tyre temperatures in the inside, middle and outside of the patch of each tyre, matherial of wheels (aluminium or magnesium), target tyre temperature, current weather and race-track conditions
- Temperature: you can set in this screen the information about hot tyre temperatures in the inside, middle and outside of the working surface
Then click on the "Analysis" button and application will show you some recommendations related on which adjustments you can do to solve any problem in the chassis setup that you can be suffering. A screen with detailed information about the adjustment will be shown. For example: "Insrease front track width" or "Modify tyres pressures" (how much you should adjust your pressures) or change your driving style
• Tools: on this tab, you can find useful karting utilities. Fuel calculator, for perfect fuel mixing. Weight and balance to get the perfect go-kart weight distribution. Air density and density altitude for carburetor setup (JETTING). And much more.
The app let you use different measure units: ºC y ºF for temperatures, PSI and BAR for pressures, lb and kg for weights, millimeters and inches for length, mb, hPa, mmHg, inHg for atmospheric pressure, meters and foots for altitude, gallons, oz, ml and liters for volume.
• New parameter added in Chassis tab: front width
• Added support for diaphragm carburetors
• Fixes for fuel calculator
• We added the ability to leave text notes for each history in 'History' tab. To do this, open any History, enter edit mode and add a note
• Now you can manually select the translation language. Application contains many special terms and sometimes translations that we offer are not always good. We are sorry. Now, if your phone (for example) in German, but you are unhappy with the translation you can switch to English (for example) only in this app (you don't have to change locale of device). You can find this feature on 'Chassis' tab at the very bottom
• Bug fixes for 'share setup with friends' feature
Ratings and Reviews
Must have for karting racers
Reduce lap time almost 1 second with this app. Must have for karting drivers.
Must have for racers. Easy to use. Like tire pressure suggestions and tire temperature analysis.
Too buggy to be effective
When inputting setups, namely tire pressures hot and cold, after saving the setup they change randomly. You could input 8psi then when you save it it randomly changes to something else
Developer Response ,
Sorry for such a late response due to COVID :( a few days ago we updated the application and fixed this bug.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TM MOTORSPORT, OOO
- 58.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Jet Lab LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.