Relax creates everything for a better night’s sleep.
Be happy & stress less & sleep soundly during this difficult period.
Meditate, Calm & Sleep by Relax perfectly meets the needs of restless sleepers. If you have insomnia and trouble falling asleep or problems with your sleep cycle, just download this free meditation, mindfulness, relaxing app, then sit back and breathe to relax. Find hundreds of exercises on physical health, personal growth, stress management, and anxiety relief. They are all designed to help you stress less, focus more, and feel refreshed.
Relax is the #1 app for Sleep, Meditation and Relaxation. Join the millions experiencing better sleep, lower stress, and less anxiety with our guided meditations, Sleep Stories, breathing programs, stretching exercises, and relaxing music. Relax is recommended by top psychologists, therapists, and mental health experts.
Want it all? Try Relax Premium for free and access the entire content library to help you unwind at bedtime.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Hundreds of guided meditations on subjects like focus, exercise, and sleep
- The Get Up & Sleep Reminder to start and perfect your day mindfully
- Daily Relax: daily meditations on a new topic each day
- 2-3 minute mini-body stretch exercises for a quick mental reset and rest
- Track your progress and time spent meditating
- Guided meditations and mindfulness exercises for Kids and adults
- Training led by former monk and renowned mindfulness expert
- Use Relax's breathe bubble to help you relax quickly
Sleep Stories are bedtime stories that are guaranteed to lull you into a deep and restful slumber. Calm has 100+ exclusive Sleep Stories for adults and children alike, featuring well-known talent, drifting off to dreamland and wake up refreshed.
Relax is the perfect mindfulness app for beginners, but also includes hundreds of programs for intermediate and advanced users. Guided meditation sessions are available in lengths of 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 minutes so you can choose the perfect length to fit with your schedule.
Mindfulness Topics include:
* Deep Sleep
* Calming Anxiety
* Managing Stress
* Focus and Concentration
* Breaking Habits
* Body Scan
* Mindfulness at Work
* Mindful Walking
* Calm Kids
* And so much more...
* An original Daily Relax every day: a 10-minute program added daily to help ease you into the day or unwind with before bed
* 7 and 21 day mindfulness programs for both beginner and advanced users
* Relax Masterclass: Life changing audio classes featuring world-renowned experts
* Relax Body: Mindful stretching and movement to relax your body during the day
* Music: Soothing music engineered to help you focus, relax or sleep
* Soundscapes: Ocean waves, Heavy Rain, Camp Fire, Babbling Brook, and other sounds to help you sleep
* Breathing exercises to help you relax
* Unguided timed meditation
* 30+ soothing nature sounds and scenes to use during meditation, yoga or to help you sleep
Track your progress with:
* Daily Streaks
* Mindful Minutes
Relax offers an auto-renewing monthly subscription at $3.99/month and an auto-renewing yearly subscription at $36.99/year to provide you with unlimited access to the Relax Collection while you maintain an active subscription. Relax also offers a quarterly subscription for $9.99, only $3.33/month
- Payment: The user confirms the purchase and charges it into iTunes account.
- Cancel renewal: to cancel renewal, please manually turn off automatic renewal in iTunes/Apple ID settings management 24 hours before the current subscription expires
- Renewal: Apple's iTunes account will be debited within 24 hours before expiration, and the subscription period will be extended for one year after successful debiting.
* Fix known bugs;
* Optimize user experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This program surpasses the other three I have tried.
Immediately I was put at ease because I read that there was not going to be Far Eastern dogma. As a Christian I want to follow Christ. I understand where these teachings originated and how helpful they can be but this program doesn’t pull me back to that mindset. It is fresh and new and references my life style. It is straightforward and tells me why I am doing what I’m doing, while encouraging me to maintain an atmosphere of order and calm. The speakers voices are very clear, direct and confident. The diction is excellent and they are easily understood. I am hearing impaired.
Early this morning when something was troubling me I was able to go back to my lessons and achieve a level of calm that I have never experienced before under other programs and classes and fell back asleep. I’ve been practicing mindfulness for almost two years and my counselor has been perplexed because she couldn’t understand why I was still struggling in areas that mindfulness should have eliminated. Then you showed up and Wallah! I am looking forward to connecting with relax every single day! I can sense the difference it’s making. Dreaded projects are under control. Pain is managed effectively. My smile is returning. You are doing a great job and I am pleased to be under your tutelage.
So effective, a help in healing, in finding peace
I LOVE this ap. I had a near death experience (NDE) a little over a year ago. The emotional path that can follow was a little tough, as was seeing and feeling the imperfectness of being a human more intensely. Thanks to a few friends who had raved about meditation apps at a family reunion (not mine), I search and found this ap a few weeks after the NDE. I love the effective, short Daily relaxmeditation (~10-12 minutes), so easy to fit in, so effective in creating a relaxing break for the mind which can bring at least a moment’s peace, and can also help bring a much longer peaceful perspective reset. There’s even a three minute emergency meditation, nighttime sleep meditations, specific areas of interest series as well as wonderful option of Master Classes. Check it out. My longest streak (it tracks this for you) was 27 day, just after the NDE, but some were just a day or two before I miss a day or two.
Focusing on the breath ... your breath ... following it. So effective. And the reflections at the end, with the beautiful daily picture ... are daily gems. Thanks to Tamara Levitt, thanks to Daily relax.
During a discussion about anxiety, a patient told me that they had started to use this app and found it helpful, then I had one or two more say the same. I figured I’d investigate it, did the trial for about five days before I decided to subscribe.
Keep in mind, this does not take the place of therapy, but I’ve found that even though I didn’t think I could benefit from it at the time, it’s been extraordinarily helpful and let’s me “reboot/defrag the hard drive” at the end of the day. I’ve used the soundscapes for sleep, sleep casts, sleep SOS (where you wake up and can’t get back to sleep), and just starting on basics 3 (having completed 1 and 2 over 20 days or so, I aim for one a day).
If you have some anxiety, can’t find a way to unwind, download this app. It is easy. It is free. Really if you can breathe and find 10 minutes where you’re not going to be bothered, it can help.
- Changsha Years Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 118.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Changsha Youji Mutual Entertainment Network Information Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Relax Subscription $36.99
- Relax Unlock All $9.99
- Relax Unlock All $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.