Amblyopia, also called lazy eye, is a disorder of sight due to the eye and brain not working well together. It results in decreased vision in an eye that otherwise typically appears normal. It is the most common cause of decreased vision in a single eye among children and younger adults.
Amblyopia - Lazy Eye - vision exercises which help to improve and fix this problem.
How to use:
1. App have 20 different vision exercises from simple to difficult
2. Choose exercise which you want use
3. Each exercise made for 3 age groups: under 5 years, from 5 to 12 years and above 12 years. Choose a suitable group.
4. Cover your healthy eye.
5. 1 or 2 feet distance from the screen, depending on screen size. The point of the exercise is to make your eye move around the eye socket.
6. Dark room.
7. Perform the exercise for 5 minutes.
8. 15-20 minutes of exercises every day, twice a day, with your healthy eye covered. Combine with the other vision exercises in this app.
Treatment is continued as long as vision improves. It is not worthwhile continuing to patch for more than 6 months if no improvement continues.
A few small improvements in the sequence of exercises
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but a question
will this align my eyes also whenever i'm on my 2nd exercise my eye starts getting tired does this mean it is working
Developer Response ,
Eye fatigue indicates a beneficial effect. Continue the exercises. Thank you for using our application.
Opened app and turned “music off. “ Went back to main screen and every choice was accompanied by an annoying — wait, make that an extremely annoying, sound. In fact, so annoying I could not even get past it. No option to turn it off.
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry that the sound of pressing a button annoys you. We will add the ability to mute this sound. For now, you can mute the device and your problem will be solved.
I am gonna try to do this every night thx
- SUN TEAME PTE. LTD.
- 81.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © SUN TEAME PTE. LTD.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.