Primalist is the to-do list app that helps you focus on the most important things you want to do in the day.
WHY USE IT:
1. Your list always stays short.
Primalist only holds up to 7 tasks at a time.
Once you reach the limit, you must complete or delete a previous task to add a new one. So the list always stays short, and never becomes overwhelming.
2. It helps you prioritize your day.
A limited list encourages you to ask the question: "What are the things that truly matter to my day?", because only the things that matter most make it into the list.
3. It's super quick and simple to use.
From adding a new task, to setting a timer or reminder, to marking a task as complete: everything has been carefully designed to be quick and smooth, so that you can be in and out of the app in seconds.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Take time to think and enter up to 7 things that are most important to your day,
- try to complete them in the time you have,
- you can add more tasks only if you complete or delete existing tasks, and
- repeat this process daily - to develop a strong awareness of the things that really matter to you.
- Control how many tasks you want to have at one time (from just one up to seven)
- Optional daily prompt to develop a habit of noting down goals
- Short-term Reminders
- Timers for tasks, with a quick and easy interface
- iCloud sync to get your list on both your iPhone and iPad
- Widgets for quick access to your entries (optional one-time purchase)
- Give a unique name to your list
- Face ID / Touch ID unlock
- Themes and alternate app icons to add color and personality
Feedback is very welcome, and you can send it right from the Settings page in the app. Thank you for considering Primalist. Wishing you a more focused daily life!
This version includes:
- Under Completed Tasks in settings, you can now switch between the last 7 days, 30 days, or all tasks
- You can now cancel out of the New Task screen
Ratings and Reviews
This app is everything I’ve been looking for! It’s extremely easy to use & I love how it prohibits you from adding more talks until you’ve completed what you already have listed. This simple strategy really WORKS at making sure a procrastinator like me actually gets up & acts! I love it! Please don’t ever change the simple, non distracting, minimalist design! I also don’t mind at all that it’s not a note taking, generalized list app. I use another app for all of my list making & then I go into this app to actually get them checked off & done for the day! I love how this is a separate app because it has a very specific & unique function that no other list apps have! Thank you so much!
Helped me be honest with myself
I’ve used so many task tracking apps, and I always overload them, let them grow disorganized, shove too many things into the “Today” tab, and then abandon them.
This app kind of forces you to fill it up in the morning, and you try to clear it out by the end of the day. At least that’s how I use it.
Initial impression is that it’s helping me be honest with myself about what I can actually do today. And also, I feel motivated to “clean my plate” by the end of the day.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing!
Keeps getting better!
I found this app through reddit and fell in love. Its simple, elegant design is perfect to focus and complete the important stuff.
I would like to see an option for refreshing reminders daily. Maybe it could repopulate with the daily notification?
Or maybe it’s perfect as is, just a thought :)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tushar Chhabra
- 32.7 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Tushar Chhabra
- In-App Purchases
- Themes and App Icons $0.99
- Widgets $4.99