Primalist is a to-do list app that helps you focus on the most important things you want to do in the day.
WHY IT'S INTERESTING:
1. Your list always stays short.
Primalist only holds up to 7 tasks at a time.
Once you reach the limit, you must complete or delete a previous task to add a new one. So the list always stays short, and never becomes overwhelming.
2. It helps you prioritize your day.
A limited list encourages you to ask the question: "What are the things that truly matter to my day?", because only the things that matter most make it into the list.
3. It's super quick and simple to use.
From adding a new task, to setting a timer or reminder, to marking a task as complete: everything has been carefully designed to be quick and smooth, so that you can be in and out of the app in seconds.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Take time to think and enter up to 7 things that are most important to your day,
- try to complete them in the time you have,
- you can add more tasks only if you complete or delete existing tasks, and
- repeat this process daily - to develop a strong awareness of the things that really matter to you.
- Control how many tasks you want at one time (from just one up to seven)
- Optional daily prompt to develop a habit of noting down goals
- Short-term Reminders with Snooze options
- Timers for tasks, with a quick and easy interface
- iCloud sync to get your list on both your iPhone and iPad
- Today Widget for quick access to your entries
- Give a unique name to your list
- Face ID / Touch ID unlock
- Themes to add color and personality (optional in-app purchase)
All the functionality in Primalist is free. To keep the list looking fresh, you can purchase some really nice themes within the app. If you'd like to support further development, you can also leave a review or a tip, it's much appreciated! Thank you for considering Primalist.
- You can now set reminders for an exact time that falls within the next 7 days. To do this, tap the clock button on the reminder panel.
- You can now mark tasks as complete directly from the notification when a timer finishes.
- Introducing the Plain Collection of themes: Choose from 7 colors for your buttons. Included with the Mixed Collection!
- Fixes and improvements for a better overall experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Helped me be honest with myself
I’ve used so many task tracking apps, and I always overload them, let them grow disorganized, shove too many things into the “Today” tab, and then abandon them.
This app kind of forces you to fill it up in the morning, and you try to clear it out by the end of the day. At least that’s how I use it.
Initial impression is that it’s helping me be honest with myself about what I can actually do today. And also, I feel motivated to “clean my plate” by the end of the day.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing!
The app is simple, to the point( just what you need) make a list, send reminders and mark things done!
loving it so fAr!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing that!
But you still have to use another app to manage your tasks and lists. So that complicated things off the bat. It would be nice if you could at least have an inbox to add ad hock tasks as you thing of them and be above to choose the 7 you wanted to do for that day.
- Tushar Chhabra
- 54.3 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Tushar Chhabra
- In-App Purchases
- Leave a Tip $0.99
- Themes - 2 Collections $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.