1. Simultaneously display the blood oxygen heart rate value measured by the oximeter, and it also has the PI function.
2. Can set alarm, set the highest and lowest of Spo2 and heart rate according to your physical condition.
3. View historical values, there are two modes to view the graphics mode and list mode.
4. Export historical data, you can export the measurement data on a specified date and share it with your personal doctor.
5.Support syncing blood oxygen and heart rate statistics to health app (Apple Health and Apple CareKit).
The app is only intended for US, China, & the European Economic Area.
Note: Oximeter store belongs to non-medical category, can not be used for medical purposes, can be used as an auxiliary!
Fixed several problems and performance optimization
Ratings and Reviews
Tried but not good
I need to track mu O2 and mr meter sais to use this, so I did. Not very user friendly for starters. Took seversl ready and its hard to find your reading. All it gives you are day in the week with month above the weeks. Now I am on the hunt for one the will fit what iI think will work. Even the colors are hard to read. Even tho I’m over 75 and my are old too. I still have hard time reading the results.
Almost a great tool, need to features the the quality will be exceptional
I was very excited about using a Bluetooth oxygen meter. The HW device works ok. I am an asthmatic and I need to record and send reports to my doctor. Could you do me a favor and tweak a few features? We’d all greatly appreciate it!
1. Can you add an option to be able to change the trend chart from a Black background to a white background with red and blue colors. I cannot print black a background. I believe this would bring better value for the tool/app.
2. There’s a defect in the trend whenever the heart rate is off the chart. I think if you just make it null or an empty value, it will just connect the dots making a solid line.
App not usable - false readings at end of test
App is very simplistic, and my only use for it is to upload readings to Apple Health. Unfortunately the app or device generates false pulse readings when I take off the device. My pulse can be 66 steadily for as long as the device is sampling, but when I remove the unit, I often get readings of 127. That invalid data is what Health and the app itself track, which makes this device and app useless. Not worth the time or money.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Guangdong HealthTree medical technology co. LTD
- 30.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 李冬
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.