Taking this test requires prior completion of an accredited EMT course, in which you will learn what you need to know to do well on the exam. There are two parts of the EMT exam: a multiple-choice “cognitive skills” test and a hands-on “psychomotor skills” test.
The cognitive portion is a “computer adaptive test,” which means that each person is given questions based on his/her answers to the preceding questions. The computer will stop testing you when either of these occurs:
• The computer is 95% sure that you are at or above the competency standard for passing.
• The computer is 95% sure that you do not meet the necessary level of competence to pass the test.
So, if the computer is sure of either scenario after 60 questions, your exam will end. If it is still not sure, the exam will continue until the computer is sure, or the maximum testing time of 2 hours is reached.
The questions are in no particular order of topic and subjects will be mixed throughout the test. However, the questions will come from the major concept areas of:
• Airway, Respiration, and Ventilation
• Cardiology and Resuscitation
• Medical and Obstetrics/Gynecology
• EMS Operations
This app is organized to closely follow the actual EMT objectives for exam. As such, it is easy to find the information required for each of the specified EMT objectives. The objective focus design used by this app is an important feature because the information you need to know is easily identifiable and accessible. There is a lot to know and our free practice tests for the EMT Exam will help you find out where you need to work more and make the most of your study time.
• Contains the complete Revision questions by the expert with detailed explanations
• Practice by topics: Test your knowledge by practicing by topics. A topic that is divided into small parts helps you not be bored when studying.
• Mock test: Mock test simulates the real test format. When you finish the test you will see your score and review all the questions.
• New questions every time: to keep you on your toes, we randomize questions and answers each time you restart a practice test
• No internet connection and registration required
• FREE and minimum ads that annoy you
Visit our website to practice more: https://passemall.com/emt-b-practice-test-2020
We hope you find our practice questions helpful as you study to pass your test! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy studying and good luck as you begin this exciting step toward furthering your education!
Bug fixes and improvements in this version include:
- Fixed stability issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.