HiCoffee is a simple and clean caffeine logging app that helps you track your daily intake. It comes with data on beverages of common brands like Starbucks, Nespresso and more. The latest iOS widgets, Shortcuts and Siri integration also make HiCoffee the first choice among other caffeine trackers. It just works the way you expect it to!
** Caffeine Tracking **
• Monitor the current caffeine levels in your body, and display a 24-hour caffeine metabolism chart.
• Remind you not to exceed your maximum daily intake.
• Weekly and monthly reports give you a better understanding of your long-term caffeine intake.
** Built-in Beverage Data **
• Built-in data for Dunkin', Starbucks, Costa, McCafé and more, right out of the box. (Premium feature)
** Widgets **
• Up to 10 kinds of beautiful and useful iOS widgets.
** Shortcuts/Siri Support **
• Superusers can use Shortcuts app to create their own workflows to automate daily caffeine logging.
** Health Integration **
• Caffeine data can be automatically synced to the system Health app. (iPhone only)
** iCloud Sync/Backup **
• You can use iCloud to smoothly sync your caffeine data between devices.
• The last seven days of data are automatically backed up.
HiCoffee basic is free and also feature-rich, but you can upgrade to Premium to unlock awesome additional features.
** Premium Membership Subscription **
Optional auto-renewing Premium Membership subscription is available (price varies by territory) located in the app Settings page. Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscription automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing.
Please help HiCoffee improve by letting us know what you think via App Store reviews. Thank you for your support!
The HiCoffee 5 update brings the following new features:
- Completely redesigned Today view, bringing you a brand new experience (existing users need to manually enable this in HiCoffee Settings > User Interface)
- Now supports the latest interactive widgets
- Added Manner Coffee data
- Please note: Some features require upgrading to the latest version of the operating system
A big thank you to all our new and existing users! In the coming year, HiCoffee will continue to roll out more exciting features and content, so stay tuned.
Ratings and Reviews
Happier with this one overall
I love the graphs and the watch complications. Solid caffeine tracker.
There are metabolism inputs, but if there is info out there on how to calculate the caffeine half-life and limits by weight, that’d be nice to include or teach me about.
I used Recaf for a year or so and was frustrated with the functional inconsistencies and difficult UX. This app is a really nice replacement and I bought it right away, but there are some things I miss like reminder notifications. Some additional icons would be nice, and the ability to make better adjustments for intake after selecting a preset (e.g. 215mg in a 5 Hour Energy shot... I can say I had 4 of them but not half of one.)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your support! The version 2.8 added reminder notification feature, and the caffeine limit calculator will also be available in the near future.
App is great but Apple watch app won’t sync
The app is great and very well made. Unfortunately I bought the premium version without testing out the Apple Watch app. I have the Apple Watch ultra and I can’t get the app to sync with the phone app. It doesn’t display any of my data. Already re-installed both apps and made sure that ICloud was enabled. Can’t contact via email because it wants to automatically load up the Apple mail app and I don’t use that to email.
Too much emphasis on caffeine on coffee and stuff
A major of your updates has to do with caffeine based on coffee and or coffee that comes from different kinds of machines that you find in a Starbucks or you can buy yourself you even got a caffeine formula to tell how much caffeine in there machines produce nice but you leaving other parts of your program out that have caffeine like energy drinks for example or other items or other places that have caffeine drinks to it you should pull the people what you should include in the next up like what fast food or coffee place chain or energy drinks to include or brand of pop as well like coke etc…
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 弓 张
- 45.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2023 Gong Zhang
- In-App Purchases
- Permanent Unlock $8.99
- Monthly Subscription $0.99
- Annual Subscription $6.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.