AC Helper is a companion app for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. You'll get access to all the information you need to catch all the bugs, fishes and fossils of the game.
And above all, you'll find a turnips prices predictions built in! You can also have push notifications at 8 am and 12 to get the latest average prices prediction for your in game store. And we also display an awesome charts and profits estimate.
You can add anything you see in the app to your collection. So you can keep track of your collected fossils, captured fishes, bugs and cataloged furnitures.
You can even browse and add villagers as favourite.
AC Helper also let you access the whole furnitures catalog. You can browse all the stuff, being furnitures, clothes anything. AC Helper offer powerful sort and search features for you to get access to any information the most convenient way possible.
- Dashboard updated daily with ongoing events on your islands, your collection progress, villager birthday, turnips predictions and many more!
- Music player: From the Dashboard you can play any music from K.K Slider.
- Add your in game turnip buy prices and you'll get daily averages prices predictions. You'll not even need to launch the game anymore in order to get an idea of your in game store buy price.
- And if you subscribe to our AC Helper+ subscription, you'll get daily push notification, so you'll not even to launch the app anymore? (Not sure that's good for us haha).
- Catalog: Browse the whole furnitures, clothes, home design, fences etc... You can search and sort them in a way that's impossible from within the game itself.
- Turnips: The app have a built in prices predictions algorithm, once you'll have added your Sunday buy price and Monday first price from your in game store the application will start to make daily predictions. The more prices you add during the week the better it'll be.
- Turnip.Exchange integration!
- AC Helper will also send you daily notifications at 8 and 12 with your current prices prediction if you're subscribed to our AC+ subscription.
- Items list: You can create custom items list, set a name, add an icon, you'll then be able to add items into it. Very handy for house planning.
- Villagers: You can browse and get information on any villagers and also add them as your favourite. You can also see items they have in their houses.
- My Stuff: This is the part of the app where you can find anything your starred within the app. This is your catalog.
- iCloud synchronisation of your items collection.
AC Helper is a fully open source application, you can find us on Github and contribute to the app. Any kind of feedback is welcome. And we plan to continue to add features as long as the game is alive.
Thanks for your support!
Some features of this app are behind an optional auto-renewable subscription:
A $1.49 per month purchase will be applied to your iTunes account on confirmation.
Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Term of use: https://github.com/Dimillian/ACHNBrowserUI/blob/master/term-of-use.md#ac-helper-term-of-use
- Update to the latest game update and add all the missing items!
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app!
As a first-time Animal Crossing player, I enjoyed the graphics, the organization quality, no advertisements, even with the “limited version”.
In fact, the “limited version” isn’t very limited at all. There’s only one upgrading area, and that is the turnips. I have no problem at all using this app for Animal Corssing to help me look through my diy recipes for when I’m trading items online through Nookazon. I would recommend this app to all Animal Crossing users! The only thing that I would change is that there are only things for New Horizons players. It doesn’t bother me too much though, since I have only been playing for about a month. I love all of the aspects to the app and the quality of it is absolutely amazing!
Pretty much everything you need for ACNH
My main irk with this is that when I try to catalog something it automatically marks the first variant, and if I don’t have the first variant marked off then it doesn’t even count as collected. For instance I currently only have the floral mama bear in my catalog. I would go to mark off the floral mama bear and then the cream mama bear is automatically marked off. When I remove the star from the cream mama bear, the star for the overall item goes away, which makes it not count toward my collection progress.
Another problem I have is that some variances aren’t catalogued by the game so I personally find it unnecessary to have them. For instance, going back to the mama bear example, each color of the bear also has the option to put customizable shirts on it. However, the in-game catalog doesn’t keep track of whether or not you’ve put those shirts on the bear. I’d rather not use customization kits to try to unlock those variants if the game doesn’t even keep track of them.
Despite how much I’m complaining, I really do appreciate this app, and I’d like to thank the developers for creating it. I’ve been using multiple sites to keep track of turnip prices and what creatures are currently available and what items I have catalogued, etc. etc. so it’s fantastic how this puts everything together.
This app has a lot of great things, but it also has a lot of growing to do. I like that it has a place to post dodo codes and dream codes. I love that it tell you which fish/bugs you can catch at the time you are playing and also tells you which ones are coming up. The app also shows you the progress of everything you have collected, a great visual. The turnip predictor and the kk music player is an awesome touch! It gives you a way to track your daily task and add other task if you want. One grow is the order of the items when cataloguing, it does not match the order of the items in the game, kinda annoying. Also, it tells you which characters could be on your island that day, but there is no way to record that info. Overall, it’s a great app, with some small tweaks it could be better.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thomas Ricouard
- 45.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Thomas Ricouard 2020
- In-App Purchases
- AC Helper+ Monthly $1.49
- AC Helper+ Lifetime $9.99
- AC Helper+ Yearly $14.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.