Build your dream Cookie Kingdom and reclaim against the evil that lingers in the shadows. Fresh out of the oven and from the Cookie Run: OvenBreak creators comes Cookie Run: Kingdom! Build a delectable Kingdom while battling against evil dessert monsters!
Team up with GingerBrave and Cookie friends, some new and some familiar. Together, in this sweet fantasy adventure RPG, uncover the story of the Kingdom’s past and defeat the darkness that stands between you and your Kingdom.
Rebuild overgrown ruins and customize your Kingdom with unique decorations and exciting buildings. Team up with your Cookie friends to collect resources for your Kingdom and craft special tools and delicious treats!
Fight in epic RPG-style battles. Unlock new battle levels and discover secrets of the Cookie universe. Take on the Cake Monsters or battle against other Cookies in PVP mode. Tap into each Cookie’s unique skills and unleash the perfect balance of power!
■ BUILD & DESIGN THE ULTIMATE COOKIE KINGDOM!
- Customize your Kingdom with unique decorations, parks, wood shops, jelly factories, and more!
- Build a magic laboratory for Wizard Cookie or construct a classy juice bar for Sparkling Cookie!
- Gather resources from buildings to expand your Kingdom, fix destroyed buildings, and level up
■ BATTLE YOUR WAY TO VICTORY
- Assemble the best Cookie team that is just too sweet to beat!
- Strategically choose Cookies based on their special skills to defeat Cake Monsters
- Command your squad and unleash their skills with just a few taps
- Battle against rival Cookie teams in PVP mode!
- Lead your warriors through fast-paced, RPG-style battles with epic combat animations!
■ COLLECT COOKIE FRIENDS & TREASURES
- Team up with familiar Cookies to explore build the ultimate Kingdom
- Unlock brand new Cookie characters through gacha Cookie Cutters
- Complete daily quests to earn power boosts for your Cookies
- Collect rare Treasures to enhance your Cookie’s special powers!
■ UNLOCK SECRETS OF THE COOKIE RUN UNIVERSE
- Uncover the untold story of the Kingdom’s and fallen heroes’ past
- Adventure through more than 200 story levels!
- Restore glory back to the Kingdom
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite game!
I’ve been playing this game for about a week and it has quickly become my favorite. It has the perfect balance of difficulty where its not too hard, but not so easy that it becomes boring. I love the story behind everything, with each cookies origins and the way the enemies are all up to something fishy. I really appreciate that you can choose to either fight or stay at home and make improvements to your kingdom. Its also very nice that instead of having to wait hours like with some games, you can build or upgrade things in just a couple minutes. The free gifts are very helpful and I think the rewards, if anything, are too abundant, but I love getting a little extra boost every once in a while. I don’t have any major complaints about this game, but I will say that it can be hard to keep track of everything going on. There is always something to collect from almost every building, and each tab is filled with rewards to claim and reminders about in-game events happening. It gets difficult to keep up with everything thats going on. I’ve also noticed that when you play in auto mode, it quickly uses up the characters skills as soon as they are available and leaves them nearly defenseless as a result. I feel that there should be a more complicated way of playing in auto mode. Thats about my only advice! Other than that, this is an amazing game with a deep story line and fun characters that you can easily play for hours. Thank you for making this game!
Great Game Overall
I’ve been playing for not that long, but I really like the game. Overall, it’s a really good game, with all the story and all the things you could do, but there is some things. One thing would be the levels. The levels show the total power, and you’d think that levels with thousands and thousands more power than your team’s current level would be challenging. However, with a well made team, you could clear those levels easily. I’ve been doing most of the 80,000+ battles with around 40,000 total power, and it works. I feel like the power makes you think that you would need a team with around the same power, but you don’t really. Another thing is the servers. At the very start of the game, you get to choose two servers: pure vanilla, or hollyberry. It doesn’t seem like a difference, but if you didn’t know, pure vanilla has all the veteran players, all the good players, while hollyberry is the newer server with less experienced players. I didn’t know this at first, so I picked pure vanilla. All my friends are on hollyberry, while I’m in pure vanilla. Sadly, you can’t change servers. Maybe in the future, you could let people switch between servers, or let people be friends with other people regardless of server. Or maybe for the new people, give a description of each server so they can decide whether or not they have to battle experienced players or not. That’s all I have to say, but otherwise, the game is amazing! I give it a solid 5 stars.
Absolutely love it!! Except…
It crashes SO OFTEN. Especially when I draw from the gacha, which is extremely frustrating when I open the game and find my gems lost and no new cookies or soulstones have been claimed. My phone’s age and rather old model is very likely to blame for the glitches and crashing I get, but I still think it’s a problem because my friends have reported frequent crashing too on newer phone models. The things I like are that the game never gets boring to me, there’s always the calling to refill my queue or use my arena tickets. There’s an addictiveness to this game that I rarely find with other games, I really love playing this game and there’s always something new to do. This game updates often and there’s always new events going on and new cookies to collect. Building a strong team is tricky and you need to find the right combination of cookies and treasures to make a strong team, and completing story mode levels or Tower of Sweet Chaos levels is an efficient way to get gems and star jellies, but to beat those levels you need a well-put team. It all fits together perfectly. There are plenty of in-app purchases you can buy, but you can also build a strong team and great kingdom without spending a dime (I personally have not spent anything on this game so far and I am doing really well!). If you want a game that’s addicting, engaging, and incredibly fun, I definitely recommend giving this game a shot!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Devsisters Corp.
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Devsisters Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- 1-YEAR ANNIVERSARY PACKAGE $0.99
- Kingdom Pass Season 14 $4.99
- ONCE-A-DAY KINGDOM SUPPLY PACK $0.99
- FROST QUEEN COOKIE WELCOMEPACK $5.99
- TEA KNIGHT COOKIE GALLANT PACK $5.99
- INTERDIMENSIONAL PACK $5.99
- Kingdom Pass Season 13 $4.99
- Eclair Cookie's Epic Package 1 $7.99
- SURPRISE IN A FROSTY BOTTLE $1.99
- NEW SUNRISE PACKAGE $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.