Trick or treat! Join the wild AFK Halloween Event!
Check out Geralt and Yennifer in AFK Arena now, and don't miss out on the collaboration events and heaps of rewards!
*** SUMMON – COLLECT – LEVEL UP ***
Over 100 heroes in seven factions. Build the ultimate formations and battle your way to the top. Celestials, Hypogeans, Dimensionals are the rarest.
*** STRATEGIC BATTLE ***
Equip your heroes and strategize unbeatable lineups to overcome your enemies in battle. Each faction enjoys formation buffs and factional advantages over other factions.
*** RICH GAMEPLAY ***
Progress through the campaign and fight the ancient evil Hypogeans from destroying the realm of Esperia. Race to the finish in King's Tower. See how far you can go into the Labyrinth with your relics. Battle other players in the PVP Arena mode. AFK Arena is a classic turn-based RPG with a huge variety of modes to keep you battling!
*** NON-STOP PERKS ***
The battle doesn’t stop when you log off. Level-up even while you’re AFK, and reap the rewards when you next log on - so you can jump right back into the adventure.
About Subscriptions and Apple Website Subscriptions
1. Pricing & Billing Cycle
Enable “Subscription (Weekly)” within the game for $0.99 a week, which will be billed weekly (every 7 days). (Price may vary depending on your location.)
Enable “Subscription (Monthly)” within the game for $2.99 a week, which will be billed every natural month (every 30 days). (Price may vary depending on your location.)
2. Subscription Content
Subscribers will be eligible for certain perks during the subscription period, including:
- Team Bounty Quests +1
- Increases AFK Rewards Gold Quantity By +10%
- Increases King’s Tower Mercenary Uses By +1
- Increases Faction Tower Mercenary Uses By +1
- Increases Campaign Mercenary Uses By +1
- Guild Coin Drop Quantity +10%
- Labyrinth Token Drop Quantity +10%
3. Automatic Subscription Renewal
The App Store subscription is auto-renewed with payment confirmed via your iTunes Account. Users can manage the auto-renew manually through the iTunes/Apple ID Settings Manager. The subscription will auto-renew for the assigned billing period if the auto-renew feature is not turned off 24 hours before the current subscription expires.
User Agreement https://afk-artworks.lilithgames.com/en/service.html
Privacy Statement http://www.lilithgames.com/privacy_lilith.html
5. Subscription Cancellation
If you would like to cancel your subscription, go to ‘Settings’ on your iOS device --> ‘iTunes & App Store’ --> tap ‘Apple ID’ and then ‘View Apple ID’. Enter ‘Account Settings’, tap ‘Subscriptions’ --> ‘Manage’ and select the subscription for ‘AFK Arena’ to cancel it.
1. Added a new Mauler Hero: Salaki - The Cursebearer.
2. The new hero Salaki - The Cursebearer will be available to test play.
3. Added the Bountiful Trials event for Salaki - The Curesebearer, as well as the Arena of Trials event "Guild Trials".
New Additions and Optimizations
1. The new test season for "The Hunting Fields" will begin, where players will battle Adrax once again in 5-player squads. The following changes have been made:
- Changed the adventure map and Boss.
- Added a "Join" function to the Teams interface.
- Adventurers can now deploy their beasts in battles.
- Optimized the algorithms that recommend spectating other teams.
2. Added a new beast - Bellbellow. Adventurers can enter Beast Grounds to lure and capture them after completing Stage 14-40.
3. Added the adventure "The Painter's Spell" to the Voyage of Wonders feature.
4. Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 1550 and 1600 of the King's Tower, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 1650.
5. Players can now climb up to 960 floors within each of the 4-Faction Towers. Simultaneously, the difficulty of some floors between 900 and 930 has also been reduced.
6. Reduced the difficulty of certain floors between 600 and 620 of the Celestial Sanctum and Infernal Fortress, and also added more floors, bringing the total number of floors to 640 for both towers.
7. A new Misty Valley round is about to commence.
Hero Adjustments and Changes
1. Beast - Blade Ridge
- Fixed an issue where, in certain circumstances, the special effects of the skill "Raiding Chariot" could not display correctly. The skill's battle effects remain unchanged.
2. Yennefer - The Sorceress
- Fixed an issue where the knockback effect of the skill "Magic Barrier" was triggering at incorrect intervals.
Ratings and Reviews
One frustrating problem.
This is one of the best games of this genre, all the others I have stopped playing but this is lasting so far. I downloaded after the annoying persistent advertisement. Keeps me busy, it’s much easier to do daily and weekly quests and all that. There’s so much to do. I’d say I’m progressing very well for not paying any money, just making sure I check in. Everything is great.
EXCEPT, the arcane labyrinth has become darn near impossible. I understand it’s supposed to scale up with your progress, but there’s been twice now that I can’t get past level two of the labyrinth no how many Dura’s Tears I use. The reason I’m writing this review is because I almost finished the level two boss five minutes ago, but there’s one hero I cannot beat. After using Dura’s Tears twice, my teams of five cannot get this lvl 160 Antandra to half health before she singlehandedly destroys alllll of my hero’s, twice. I can’t imagine floor three at this point. My highest hero’s are level 120 and I feel the only way to break this limit is to pay money. All my Resonating Crystal hero’s are like level 111. This is the kinda thing that makes the game monotonous. I cannot for the life of me beat this one hero with everything that I’ve worked towards, and I don’t wanna pay any money.
Other than that the game is fantastic
Developer Response ,
Dear Adventurer, the choice of relics and opponents is important, and the superposition additive effects of relics will greatly improve combat effectiveness. Furthermore, the interplay of the heroes will create a superposition effect. If you have other questions, contact us via in-game support or Facebook (@afkarena), we will try to help you out.
AFK Arena CS Team – Rachel
Interesting game but it has some bugs
I have played mini games from this genre and this is practically the best one I have played so far. But there are many bugs and kinks that need to be worked out like the arcane labyrinth. I know it’s supposed to be fun and challenging. (Not really), But it is nearly impossible I have no idea how many Dura Tears I have used. I’m reading most of the reviews and them telling the people that they can’t even get past the loading screen but I really have no problems with that. I do have some bugs to where it would completely kick me off of the game when I am battling someone in the arena of heroes. There are also some times where I’m chatting with someone it would kick me off of the game entirely or the bar switching between the chat and the battles would completely disappear. It’s a very good game but the iOS version is very buggy and I beg of you to please fix it to make the experience better for all IOS players. It is a very good game otherwise but for some reason why people lash out on others in chat when they don’t get the character they want or when their character dies in the arcane labyrinth which I think makes absolutely no sense some of the people are really toxic but I digress this has nothing to do with the game again just please fix the bugs and maybe change your personalities too. 😚🥰😋😤🥺
Just started and liking it so far
Usually I don’t play much mobile games, but this one caught my attention. I have played afk games before but this one is different in the sense that the feeling of waiting.. is rewarding. I know sounds funny but I actually enjoy the games mechanics. The longer you wait the more resources you collect to equip your heroes and level them up. You can choose to spend real money to buy gems which can be used to get better heroes and gear which sounds like a bad thing, expect it’s not. The deals they offer is actually not that bad with specials popping up so every often and new deals coming out daily. The other thing I like about this game is that if you truly just want to grind your way to success, you can you just have to be determined to do so. Another cool concept which is new to me is the ability to pay for one of two subscriptions. The normal monthly which rewards you with a pretty sum of gems for the price tag of $5 a month (not that bad considering the amount you will receive overall) and the premium subscription which is $15 (insanely high amount of gems rewarded, around 120,000 which is about $100 dollars worth upfront if you think about it) overall, I’m a fan of the game and I’ll continue on playing.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 231.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2022
- In-App Purchases
- $0.99 Pack $0.99
- $4.99 Pack $4.99
- $24.99 Pack $24.99
- $9.99 Pack $9.99
- $19.99Pack $19.99
- $14.99 Pack $14.99
- $49.99 Pack $49.99
- $99.99 Pack $99.99
- $1.99 Pack $1.99
- Subscription (Monthly) $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.