Welcome to a world of Holy Paladins, Deadly Dragons, Evil Wizards and over 50 other playable heroes! Conquer kingdoms lost to a mysterious curse, and find a new adventure around every corner. Create and lead your party of legendary Heroes into battle!
Join the 80 million players already experiencing this unique Action-Strategic RPG!
［LEAD YOUR OWN EPIC PARTY］
- Choose from over 50 Heroes, from Stone Collossus to Ice Dragon, Sun Goddess to Wolf Child.
- Strategically build your party with Tanks, DPS and Support Heroes. Form Your Own MOBA Party!
- Collect Soulstones scattered throughout the world to upgrade your Heroes into an unstoppable force.
［MASTER THE TACTICS, PERFECT YOUR STRATEGY］
- Create the perfectly balanced party to overcome the most powerful foes and legions.
- Master your Heroes’ abilities to protect your allies, interrupt your opponents’ attacks, or deal massive damage.
- Challenge players from all over the world and become Master of the Arena.
- Advance to the Epic Arena and earn the title of Elite Soul Hunter.
- Create or Join a Guild,participate in raids, and earn exclusive rewards! Clash with other Guilds in the weekly Guild Wars!
［A UNIQUE IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE］
- A dark curse has been cast upon the kingdoms and it’s up to YOU to Unite the Heroes and Break the Curse!
- Real-time combat with captivating visual effects and extremely deep strategic gameplay.
- Explore mysterious and magical lands to find and collect new Heroes in a captivating campaign.
FOLLOW US at:
If you encounter any difficulties or require support please contact Customer Service by tapping on your in-game Avatar and then Support.
- Added two new heroes: Adus, Rakash
- New Hero Skin: Malrath's Mettle
Ratings and Reviews
Lillith you have failed your fan base.
Since you don’t read or answer your official Facebook page I will write to you here. I was ready to spend another $50 in skins but I wont I refuse to give Lillith any more money to this game.
This are the reasons you have failed:
1)You have failed to release new entertaining content.
2)You don’t balance the game and instead make new heroes overpowered so people spend money on them. Once people have invested time and money they become irrelevant. My time and money become irrelevant because of this.
3) Bugs have lately become ridiculous! Every patch multiple bugs.
4) You give diamonds as a gift for our lost time but diamonds become irrelevant when you give us 300 and we need 8,000 average maybe to get a 3 star conjuring stone hero to become relevant!
5) You don’t listen or answer the community in social media or anywhere!
There is so much more but I dont even know if you care. I will try the new Skylanders game and retire from Soul Hunters. Your player base will continue to trend down unless you take drastic measures. Wish you luck!
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the bad experience. We'll balance and improve the game as much as we can to make everyone could enjoy it. If you have any good idea, please let us know. And could you please tell us your Facebook name? Maybe we miss you message by accident, please forgive us for that. Have a nice day!
Customer Service: John
It my favorite mobile game
I am very strict when it comes to games like this but this one I love. It has the gameplay and characters that makes me love the game yeah there are some bugs like this one I found with Mariana if you kill her to quick then it make her attacks keep going after her death but she cannot be targeted but honestly yes it’s annoying but I find It funny too but one last bad thing I wish that the some characters like the ones that you pay money for could be in diamond chest but like not as common because ima a kid so I can’t really spend money on it but I love this game you get hero’s quick there’s a decent storyline the characters are awesome and cool looking I also have found that other games are tying to copy this game such as hero’s charge which I did not like in comparison to this game but I am almost a level 100 and I’ve only Spent around a month or less and that is my review sorry it’s a little long and thanks for reading this in the first place
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your support of Soul Hunters, if you find any bugs while playing, please contact our customer service via Facebook (@soulhuntersmobilegame), we will help to check and solve it. Wish you a nice day^^
In response to the developer response on “It’s ridiculous that this is even a thing”
Here is what i said “On normal mode chap. 5-1, there is an enemy hero who charges up her ability in 1 second and wipes my entire team...”
Now the developers told me “try different lineups, it will be fun!” But guess what! Here’s 4 catches:
1. my heros are equal level with the enemy’s heros and they all have max gear with health runes, making this extremely unbalanced.
2. i cannot unlock the capability to get my heros leveled up any higher than 60 bc it costs 280 of each of the 3 materials required and 1 mission gives u abt 1 or 2 of the materials at a time
3. i cannot use my other 2 heros because in order to, i would have to level the heros up and once again, due to the limitation of materials given through the missions, i must save everything i get for my main heros.
4. i only have 6 heros. im mostly done with the campaign and i still do not have enough crystals to buy a single hero(costs 6,000 and i have 4,500)(also i havent spent a single crystal). The only heros i have been able to get are the ones that the campaign gives you and a hero i was given for randomly logging in.
It is hard to “try new lineups” when it is literally not possible without paying real money for crystals.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for contacting us.You can try different hero lineups, it will be fun.If you have any more concerns feel free to contact us.
SH Team CS-Caroline
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 492.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Card $2.99
- 1600 Diamonds Pack $19.99
- 80 diamonds Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.