Welcome to a world of Holy Paladins, Deadly Dragons, Evil Wizards and over 50 other playable heroes! Conquer kingdoms lost to a mysterious curse, and find a new adventure around every corner. Create and lead your party of legendary Heroes into battle!
Join the 80 million players already experiencing this unique Action-Strategic RPG!
［LEAD YOUR OWN EPIC PARTY］
- Choose from over 50 Heroes, from Stone Collossus to Ice Dragon, Sun Goddess to Wolf Child.
- Strategically build your party with Tanks, DPS and Support Heroes. Form Your Own MOBA Party!
- Collect Soulstones scattered throughout the world to upgrade your Heroes into an unstoppable force.
［MASTER THE TACTICS, PERFECT YOUR STRATEGY］
- Create the perfectly balanced party to overcome the most powerful foes and legions.
- Master your Heroes’ abilities to protect your allies, interrupt your opponents’ attacks, or deal massive damage.
- Challenge players from all over the world and become Master of the Arena.
- Advance to the Epic Arena and earn the title of Elite Soul Hunter.
- Create or Join a Guild,participate in raids, and earn exclusive rewards! Clash with other Guilds in the weekly Guild Wars!
［A UNIQUE IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE］
- A dark curse has been cast upon the kingdoms and it’s up to YOU to Unite the Heroes and Break the Curse!
- Real-time combat with captivating visual effects and extremely deep strategic gameplay.
- Explore mysterious and magical lands to find and collect new Heroes in a captivating campaign.
FOLLOW US at:
If you encounter any difficulties or require support please contact Customer Service by tapping on your in-game Avatar and then Support.
- Added two new heroes: Adus, Rakash
- New Hero Skin: Malrath's Mettle
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lillith you have failed your fan base.
Since you don’t read or answer your official Facebook page I will write to you here. I was ready to spend another $50 in skins but I wont I refuse to give Lillith any more money to this game.
This are the reasons you have failed:
1)You have failed to release new entertaining content.
2)You don’t balance the game and instead make new heroes overpowered so people spend money on them. Once people have invested time and money they become irrelevant. My time and money become irrelevant because of this.
3) Bugs have lately become ridiculous! Every patch multiple bugs.
4) You give diamonds as a gift for our lost time but diamonds become irrelevant when you give us 300 and we need 8,000 average maybe to get a 3 star conjuring stone hero to become relevant!
5) You don’t listen or answer the community in social media or anywhere!
There is so much more but I dont even know if you care. I will try the new Skylanders game and retire from Soul Hunters. Your player base will continue to trend down unless you take drastic measures. Wish you luck!
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the bad experience. We'll balance and improve the game as much as we can to make everyone could enjoy it. If you have any good idea, please let us know. And could you please tell us your Facebook name? Maybe we miss you message by accident, please forgive us for that. Have a nice day!
Customer Service: John
It my favorite mobile game
I am very strict when it comes to games like this but this one I love. It has the gameplay and characters that makes me love the game yeah there are some bugs like this one I found with Mariana if you kill her to quick then it make her attacks keep going after her death but she cannot be targeted but honestly yes it’s annoying but I find It funny too but one last bad thing I wish that the some characters like the ones that you pay money for could be in diamond chest but like not as common because ima a kid so I can’t really spend money on it but I love this game you get hero’s quick there’s a decent storyline the characters are awesome and cool looking I also have found that other games are tying to copy this game such as hero’s charge which I did not like in comparison to this game but I am almost a level 100 and I’ve only Spent around a month or less and that is my review sorry it’s a little long and thanks for reading this in the first place
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your support of Soul Hunters, if you find any bugs while playing, please contact our customer service via Facebook (@soulhuntersmobilegame), we will help to check and solve it. Wish you a nice day^^
Are we a joke to you lilith?
Will you guys let us (the players) knows when is it that you guy are gonna shut down the server? Like maybe sent a message or notification to our in game mail-box? Isn’t that what is for? Losing like a day worth of staminia on the newer server because of an unorganized company think that all of its player base is on Facebook 24/7 checking on their Facebook page for update. It is shocking to see a company like this exist, which refuse to communicate with their players and yet wanted them spend hundreds of dollars and time onto this.
To be honest, I would have give it a negative stars if I could. I just couldn’t get over the fact that a company (like this one) would just shut down it server unnoticed for 4-8 hours and somehow expect their customers to take it well because they’re “bringing in new contents”. Professional isn’t? And the game have been around for like 3 or 4 years and it’s beyond me how they could get away with it and still have millions of players.
Developer Response ,
We will record and submit your complaint to our team timely to seek for appropriate adjustment and pay more attention in later updates.T_T
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 492.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Card $2.99
- 1600 Diamonds Pack $19.99
- 80 diamonds Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.