Agent: Your assistance is once again required in the fight against Raven's tyranny.
Your mission: To strike at the very heart of Raven. You will fight thrilling battles on both the ground and in the air. Equipped with an arsenal of powerful modern weapons, you will infiltrate deep behind enemy lines to ambush targets where they least expect it. You must become the embodiment of "death from afar": picking your spots, waiting for the right moment, then pulling the trigger. Only with your help will we be able to end Raven's plans for good.
Are you up for the challenge, agent? Then lock and load!
EXCITING SNIPER ACTION
Control the battlefield, destroy your enemies
● Hone your skills in over a hundred missions, set in diverse battlefields both on the ground and in the air.
● Collect powerful assault rifles, sniper rifles, and more. Modify your guns with new parts to create the world's most potent arsenal.
● Smooth controls, lush graphics and sound design, and slow-mo camera angles will leave your heart racing.
Plan out your attack and in engage in epic Real-time battles on iconic maps.
● Use skill and strategy to battle to the top.
● Target your enemies and expand your territory with calculated maneuvers.
● Reign supreme on the battlefield to gain strength and mount more forces against hostile targets.
DEEPLY CUSTOMIZABLE MILITARY UNITS
Max out your loadout!
● Lock and load with the biggest and baddest guns, tanks and aircraft; and establish an army ready to wage war on the global battlefield.
● Customize your units by assembling, disassembling, modifying and upgrading.
● Then test your loadout in the thrill of real war as you shoot down your enemies.
● Various construction options and editable buildings!
● Build your own military base with ultra-high degree of freedom.
● Collect marble memorial, statue and latest festival decorations to show off your unique mansion.
UNBEATABLE ALLIANCE COMRADERY
● Work with loyal Allies to increase your Power and gain control of Cities and Nations around the World.
● Contend with other Alliances to determine who is stronger. Band together with your comrades to achieve the unachievable and write your name in the annals of history.
STUNNING MOBILE EXPERIENCE
Top quality HD gaming on your phone, with thrilling graphics and sound.
● Experience the thrill of commanding war, in the palm of your hand.
● Zoom freely and teleport to different cities around the world with your allies.
● Each chapter takes a different direction, coupled with a hard-hitting plot and cinematic gameplay. Explore the terrain by plane and use this to your advantage.
Join global alliances around the world in the fight for glory. Have you got what it takes to crush the enemy and liberate nations around the world? Will your tactics play off?
Stay up to date with the latest news by joining the Warpath community.
[Theater of Conquest Reward Adjustments]
We've made some changes to Theater of Conquest rewards. These changes will take effect for Conquest Battlefields that enter the Campaign Phase after the Version 8.40 update.
The specific changes are as follows:
1. Increased the purchase limit of Refined Components and Air Force Refined Component in the Conquest Store for all Battlefield tiers.
2. Added the items Troop Expansion (Basic) and Troop Expansion (Basic) to the Conquest Store.
3. Adjusted a number of rank rewards for the Alliance Repute rankings.
4. Some Strategic Place capture missions that used to reward Refined Components and Air Force Refined Components will now instead reward Mission Cash of equal value.
[The Carnival of Carnage is on!]
1. Firepower Frenzy
1) During this event, you will earn Shopping Coupons whenever you purchase an in-game gift. You can exchange these Shopping Coupons for some of your favorite rewards in the event store. You can also buy a VIP Membership Card, which will allow you to earn double Shopping Coupons for all your subsequent purchases!
2) The Firepower Frenzy store will be stocked with a few new types of cosmetic items: Base destruction effects, Base airlift effects, and Base construction effects.
2. Bingo Battle: Let's play bingo! Spend Bingo Balls to light up the bingo board. Light up 5 squares in a horizontal or vertical line to earn a reward, light up all the squares to earn an even bigger reward!
3. Shopping Spree: Complete missions for massive rewards. Complete enough missions and you'll earn extra 5-Star Unit Pieces.
4. Legendary Showroom: The Legendary Showroom has returned. What new treasures will there be this time? Stay tuned to find out.
[The Shopping Festival has begun! Come get an exclusive Unit Skin before it's gone!]
1. Shopping Sign-In: Sign in for 7 consecutive days during the event to receive an exclusive Avatar Frame.
2. Shopping Festival: Donate event items to redeem an exclusive Unit Skin and other great rewards.
3. Shopper Swap: Use Gift Boxes to exchange gifts with your allies!
[Alliance Tag Optimizations]
1. You can now tap and hold a Map Grid to view more information about it, add an Alliance tag, or share the coordinates to a chat channel.
2. We've made it more obvious which tag icons are already in use when adding a new Alliance tag.
Ratings and Reviews
Love it can’t put it down
I know there’s a lot of people having issues with other players having higher power levels then most but honestly that’s what makes the game so fun. Having that goal to grow and build something to take on the heavy hitter player. Listen don’t download a war game and get mad at it saying that the bigger players keep attacking me. That’s the point. I love the slow pace it really builds up the excitement and the idea of not getting what you want right away keeps you dreaming on what’s next. If YOU'RE constantly getting attacked over and over like I did at the beginning you ARE able to move locations on the map or even go to area which you need a passport BUT the game will provide you everything you need. Try tobe strategic, if this games a pain try hiding where they can’t find you. Build your strength and fight back. Watch out for controlling alliances and trust no one but yourself. You can have alot of fun with game and I really recommend this to anyone. It’s really something different why not you give it a try. Complaining about how powerful people are and wanting to put spending regulations won’t change anything. Everyone still has to wait to get what they want- Madapollo Alliance/ Invictus
Honestly this was the best game ever back when I installed in 1.0. 2.0 was good. But once we hit 3.0 the game has gotten progressively worse. I really miss the old version. And gradually the game has gotten more and more pay to win. Annoying really. The only saving grace is socializing. If you’re looking for a realistic game that you can have fun on, this game is not for you. A quick parent review: the content is 100% kid friendly other than the tutorial with a couple very mild profanities (dunno why, also this was 1.0 when I did the tutorial I’m guessing they changed it) also some players bypass the censor system with glitches and there’s a fair amount of swearing in the chats. It’s fun, but not realistic but I guess it has to be that way for the game to be balanced. The differences in power levels are annoying but not Game breaking. The review has had a negative undertone but it’s really a solid game where you make new friends in your alliance, get the satisfaction of pounding whales into taco meat with coordinated assaults, earning huge rewards with winning in the level 4 city events (different leveled cities is a feature can’t be bothered to explain it), and the endless combat. Combat system isn’t perfect but it can’t be since it’s a mobile and it’s gonna be as good as it gets for mobile games. I had a lot of fun with it before I quit just cuz I get bored of video games after a year or so
After HQ 20
The game is solid build conquer join a alliance take over other nations all that great stuff but the small issue is the supply drop from ravens it could be a bit better when coming to that higher lvl it’s a bit backwards because as the lvl goes up for the more higher tier loot it’s very little and makes the grinds seem pointless but the reason it’s a five stars is because I love the story and the graphics also it’s not stupid expensive it’s some that’s fair paced and if you do have the bread for the game well you will be just be one big target but the game need more tanks like the super heavy an heavy need more variety on them and the planes need to come soon too because if their was more variety in selection of tanks and a troop buff too the mini fort this game will be solid maybe not gold but it can forge its self close enough to that status in due time and it’s the first game like this from all others I’ve played empire no city etc that ain’t a straight money drinker I hope the devs keep this same thought process three to five years out I can see this game doing good things in the long run
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 2.3 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Gift Pack IV $4.99
- Gift pack V $9.99
- Supreme Airdrop $4.99
- Gift pack VII $19.99
- Gift Pack X $99.99
- battlepass $14.99
- Gift Pack I $0.99
- Energy Recharge 4.99 $4.99
- Arms Deal $9.99
- Supreme Crate $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.