The Top Civilization Strategy Game.
Infinite zoom, realistic battles, limitless possibilities. Strategy lives here!
Conquer with Greece, Rise to Greatness
▶Introducing a New Civilization to Rise of Kingdoms: Greece! ◀
Greece has entered the Rise of Kingdoms arena. The bedrock of western civilization and home to legendary philosophers, warriors, and poets, the might of the Hellenistic world is now yours to wield:
THE GREEKS—Brave, thoughtful, artistic, and innovative, the Ancient Greeks are known for their breathtaking architectural marvels such as the Parthenon, as well as their pioneering role in politics, arts, philosophy, and warfare. How will you leverage the wealth of resources and intellectual prowess at your disposal?
Will you steer Greece like the Golden Age of Pericles, fostering democracy and constructing architectural masterpieces? Or showcase your military strength like Alexander the Great? Will you succumb to the forces of Rome, or extend the brilliant legacy of Hellenic civilization into perpetuity?
It's time for you to show your true power.
14 Unique Civilizations
Choose one of 14 historical civilizations and guide your empire from a lone clan into a great, unstoppable force! Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special advantages — how you utilize them is up to you!
Put your governing skills to the test with the Greece civilization; fight together with Pyrrhus, Pericles, Alexander the Great, and other great commanders to conquer the Aegean.
Battles happen in real time on the map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help your buddy out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
Seamless World Map
All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPCs. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before seen on mobile “infinite zoom” allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
Exploration & Investigation
Your world is covered in thick fog. Dispatch scouts to explore this mysterious land and uncover the hidden treasure within.
Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages, gather intelligence on your enemies, and prepare yourself for the ultimate battle!
Unrestricted Troop Movements
New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch an attack on an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass.
Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
Full alliance features allow players to help one another: live chat with built-in translation, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
Conquer the Kingdom
Fight alongside your alliance to take control of this vast kingdom. Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in a MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
1. Thanksgiving Event Series
The fields have been harvested and the feast tables have started to fill up. Thanksgiving has arrived once more! Join us as we celebrate the holidays with a series of events:
1) Thanksgiving Feast: Prepare a hearty Thanksgiving meal and level up your feast!
2) A Cordial Invitation: Take part in a Thanksgiving feast with your alliance! Level up your Thanksgiving Feast to earn extra rewards.
3) Esmeralda's Prayer: We never know when the wheel of life will stop turning. Maybe your luck can change?
4) Esmeralda's Collection: Try your luck to win some of Esmeralda's riches.
5) War of the Ruins: Contend for an age-old battlefield in search of missing treasure.
2. New Season of Conquest Story "Tides of War" Pioneer Event Coming Soon
New features in this story:
1) Tides: In Tides of War, the Lost Kingdom will cycle through phases known as "Tides". Each Tide will last for 4 days and have its own unique mechanics.
2) Tide Effects: Each Tide has its own mechanics, which will affect all governors in the Lost Kingdom. Plan your strategy ahead of time to get the most out of each Tide.
3) Personal Directives: During each Tide, you can choose one of 4 Personal Directives to issue, which will provide you with a unique buff for the rest of the Tide.
4) Alliance Directives: Your alliance leader and officers will also be able to issue Alliance Directives, with 2-3 unique Directives per Tide. Alliance Directives will affect all members of your alliance and help shape your strategic direction.
5) Alliance Merit Shop: During this story, killing or severely wounding other governors' units will earn you Merits. Merits can be used in the Alliance Merit Shop to redeem alliance supplies. Alliance supplies can be restocked by gathering resources and defeating Barbarian Patrols during certain Tides.
3. Commander Skill Description Rework
In this version, we've rewritten and optimized the descriptions for virtually every commander skill. Note that we have NOT changed the actual effects of any of these skills. Below are some specific changes we made:
1) The term "normal attack damage" has been replaced with "normal damage" and the term "normal attack" has been replaced by "basic attack".
- The previous term "normal attack damage" has always included damage dealt by BOTH normal attacks and counterattacks, and we felt that this term did not clearly express this idea.
2) For all commander skills, we have worked to eliminate ambiguities, more clearly define targets/scopes, improve readability, and unify/optimize terminology. This includes things like clarifying skill conditions/triggers, more clearly stating cooldown times/durations, breaking skills into more readable chunks, etc.
3) As previously stated, these changes are purely textual and have no effect on the actual effects of these skills.
4. "Siege of Orléans" Season of Conquest Story Optimization
1) Added text to the auxiliary skills interface to more clearly show when in the Lost Kingdoms Chronicles each commander is unlocked.
2) Certain skills that had no effect when equipped as auxiliary skills can no longer be equipped as auxiliary skills.
3) Increased the Writ cap to 10000.
4) Optimized Motte performance and made them more recognizable on the map.
5) Added Pyrrhus and Pericles to the list of auxiliary commanders.
Items 1-4 will apply to all Lost Kingdoms in the Siege of Orléans story immediately after the update. Item 5 will only apply to Lost Kingdoms that begin after the update.
5. PC Version Improvements
1) Added shortcut keys to Scenario Battles, mainly used for the Ceroli event series, Ian's Ballads, and Champions of Olympia.
2) Optimized text input.
3) Optimized the performance of certain videos and interfaces.
4) Fixed an issue where logging in via Google was sometimes blocked.
Ratings and Reviews
Hey devs and other people viewing this. This is a fun game I’ve met people etc, and there’s very fun things that I love about this game, I’ve maybe have been playing about a 3-4 weeks. But there’s one thing that I absolutely hate and recommend that you get rid of is (immigration) My kingdom that i just started in I’m around 1 mil has been flooded with people from different kingdoms. Yes it brings fun and etc but when three different alliances do it , it messes up a lot of things. A lot of my friends and people I’ve met off this game quit because these alliances decimated new beginning one and other alliances from the same kingdom. Today passes open and only one of the original alliances got a pass. This concept can really ruin a lot of players fun for the game. Especially alliance hopping and etc it just ruins a lot of things for people who are still learning about the game. You should really consider fixing the immigration system and maybe trying something else new or just throw it out the window. Like I mean the second our kingdom opened up to immigration it was taken over. All aside from that this game is decent. It’s fun addicting but you can ruin a lot of people fun by doing that. Or putting newer players into kingdoms that have already started and are almost finished. It’s disappointing honestly how the rewarding system honors cheap play. Good day to you devs I’m not mad and I’ll still play I’m just disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Greetings Governor, thanks for your feedback. For the situation you faced, we suggest you communicate with that alliance. If your alliance members need to through the pass, you can attack and through it, and don't send assist troops in it. Other event rewards or territory-related problems, you also could have a discussion and make a decision. We're constantly improving the game to bring you a better gameplay experience and you are welcome to put forward your opinion. We're glad to hear it. We wish you a nice day! Best wishes! CS- Rachel
I love this game
So I don’t usually write a review but I needed to write one so I love this game I play 2-3 hours a day or all day and my family think it’s weird of me playing for that long and I usually play for 25 minutes each day but I play more than that on this game I have had it for a year now and it’s amazing and I love everything but there are a few things that I don’t like but it’s not a big deal so number 1. When you train your troops it also takes away your wood and food and I really don’t like that but like I said before it’s not a big deal. Number 2. I don’t like how you have to wait a lot on updating your castle like you have to wait at least 30 days or more and went your going to level 11 on your castle you have to wait a day for that like I don’t think you have to wait that long just to upgrade. Number 3. I know for a fact that a lot of people will agree with this and it’s editing your space so I know people like doing that but like once you are done like it won’t let you because you have to finish your lay out let’s just call it like that and it has happened a lot I would really appreciate it if you would fix that. Number 4. I really don’t like how you have to be at level 8 and up to attack I really think you should be at level 7 and up but rather than that I think you should download this game it’s really fun and I love playing it thank you for reading my review have a nice day ❤️
Before and After the rise in popularity
I played this game a LOT about 10 minutes to a few hours every day depending on availability events etc. i was young when I stopped playing about 3 or so years ago and I QUIT because of the ads lol. Got back into it again and I gotta say after another couple weeks it’s like a better clash of clans. I’m max townhall and builder hall for clash of clans and I play clash royals and clash of clans every day for the past 7 years, but it’s been weeks since I’ve touched it. Try it out without spending any money and following quests and I assure you you’ll have a good time. If it’s not your game, leave a review and uninstall so other people won’t have to waste their time seeing if they like it or not. But why not give it a try! I love it and I think many others will too, although again the time you spend playing whichever type of games is based on your preference so what I’m saying is just an opinion formulated based on my experience.
5/5 stars, great progression and even while I’m waiting for builds, scouts etc I always find something to do. Or i just put my phone down, do some chores, work or what-not and then I’ll continue playing whenever I pick up my phone again later. There’s a lot to do and I don’t want to spoil it, so check it out if you like to play phone games similar to clash of clans! Take care and thanks for reading
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 1.5 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kanuri, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2023
- In-App Purchases
- $4.99 PACKAGE $4.99
- Daily Integration Package $4.99
- Daily Limited $2.99
- Daily Limited $0.99
- Daily Limited $1.99
- Legendary Commander Training $4.99
- 1050 Gem Pack $4.99
- 2200 Gem Pack $9.99
- $9.99 PACKAGE $9.99
- Hero Pack $4.99