KEF Connect only works with LS50 Wireless II, LS60 Wireless and LSX II.
First generation LS50 Wireless and LSX please use KEF Control and/or KEF Stream app.
The KEF Connect app gives you complete control over your musical experience, embracing and enhancing your listening habits. The intuitive interface gives you the freedom to:
- Easily onboard your KEF wireless speaker to your network
- Access all the music in the world through services including Spotify, TIDAL, Amazon Music, Qobuz, Deezer, Internet Radio and Podcasts
- Control playback, volume and input source selection
- Optimise your listening experience through Speaker Sound Settings – adjust the output of the speaker to better suit the room and your personal taste
- Customise settings such as sleep timer, auto-wake up source and child lock
Note: KEF Connect is only compatible with KEF wireless speaker products using the W2 platform. For earlier platform products (LS50 Wireless/LSX), please use the KEF Control and KEF Stream apps.
KEF Connect only works with LS50 Wireless II, LS60 Wireless and LSX II. First generation LS50 Wireless and LSX please use KEF Control and/or KEF Stream app.
- Added Smart Assistance support for EU, UK, US region
- Various improvements, bug and crash fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app just bugs
Biggest bug it I can not update the firmware on the speakers. It just gets stuck in update mode for hours.
A regular hdmi port instead of eARC would have been great. Earc is a nightmare because of hdcp. I can get sound through about a second and then the hdmi light starts to flash. Tried to connect CD player over hdmi and couldn’t get it to work even when outputting in 2Ch pcm. EArc is only for useful for people that use their smart tv app to watch tv and not many people that buy these speakers watch tv like this.
My Music search
Would you PLEASE enable search for just within My Music? It takes so much longer to find anything - an album I’ve favorited for example - when the app brings back all search results for Qobuz or for Tidal. But at least Qobuz is available as a source - compared to the KEF app for the original LS50 Wireless. Enabling dark mode for the app would be a nice touch, too. Anyway, make searches more usable and I’ll actually use the app. Thank you.
Works well with LS50WII
After hearing others having issues with their LS50W not working properly with Orbi wireless mesh, I was concerned that the LS50 Wireless II would have issues as well. I’m happy to report no issues with the app, the system working with Orbi, or firmware update issues. I think they’ve made a few positive updates to the app so it is pretty smooth.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GP Acoustics (HK) Ltd
- 27.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022, KEF