Log and plan all your dog care activities. Use "Smart Reminders" to never anything important again.
● Track dog care and health.
● Track outdoor activities such as dog walking and dog training.
● Track dog meals. Works offline.
Puppy training and dog care can get very demanding. Doggy Time is a dog training log and puppy diary with dog tracker, schedule, and reminders that make dog care just a bit easier.
Our dog tracker & free puppy training log helps you track your dog’s daily habits and health. Log puppy training activities set reminders and create dog training schedules. Doggy Time is a daily activity dog tracker, puppy training assistant, puppy potty log, pet reminder, dog walking app, and diary.
■ PUPPY TRAINING ASSISTANT
- Create and track dog training schedules: Create dog reminders and alerts for daily, weekly, and one-time puppy training. Enter different dog training activities such as puppy potty training, dog obedience training, dog commands, dog whistle training, dog clicker training, and more.
- Stay consistent with the puppy training: Training your puppy is an ongoing process. Balancing your job, spouse, kids, and hobbies can take up a great deal of your time, leaving you wondering if you will have time to train your new puppy. A very simple dog training tip is to set dog training reminders and train your puppy whenever you can. Consistency with a tool like Doggy Time is important when it comes to puppy training.
- Not just for dog training! Track other dog play activities such as:
++ dog walking and runs
++ pees and poops for potty training
++ dog playtime
■ DOG DIARY FOR HEALTH & DOG CARE
Use the dog tracker to track food and supplements including drinks, eating, and treats. Other dog care activities that you can track in your dog log with our dog assistant app are:
- medical conditions
- crate, house
SHARE DOG INFORMATION WITH DOG SITTERS, CAREGIVERS, OR VETS
This dog monitor app enables you to track all of your dog's important information as a dog owner and share it with other caregivers and your vet. Share all the exciting milestones of your puppy’s life and development with friends and family. Our pet information app handles all the details so you never have to take significant time away from the joys of having a dog or a puppy.
■ DOGGY TIME – PUP TRAINING FEATURES:
• Log all pup training activities
• Set dog reminders on your dog calendar
• Log and track dog care activities
• Add dog care notes
• Add a Vet & Insurance
• Add Chip No.
• Share records with a vet or other caretakers
• Login is not required
• Internet access is not required - works offline
Now it’s time to train and take care of your dog the smart way with Doggy Time – the advanced pet tracker. Organize your life as a dog owner and make pup training and care more efficient.
►Download the #1 dog assistant & puppy training free app!
If you have any queries regarding our pup training dog log app, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Until then enjoy tracking the daily life of your beloved canine friend as a dog owner.
Doggy Time uses auto-renewing subscriptions. The subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of your subscription period and will be charged through your iTunes account. Subscriptions renew automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
• Smart Reminders!
• Add Care Notes
• Add a Vet & Insurance
• Add Chip No.
• Share records with your vet, caretakers and other dog friends
• Bug fixes & improvements
• Sign in to keep your data safe and synchronized between multiple devices.
• Invite other users to help with puppy training
• Add more puppy training reminders
Ratings and Reviews
The perfect training app
Words can explain how much I love this app. We’re working with a reactive dog and needed something to track how much training we’re doing along with his everyday things. There’s two of us that update the log and watch him so being able to share the log and have both update is so helpful. This is 100x better than any spreadsheet. It lets you see the history of a certain task so for us tracking his separation anxiety and seeing how he has progressed over time was a HUGE HELP!! also love that we can track his poops, walks, medicines and pretty much everything. My old wish is for more functionality with the reports and if we could add in custom items to track. For us I’d want to track milestones that could be anything to SA or reactivity based. Other than that AWESOME APP!!!
Our 14 year old coonhound was diagnosed with ibd last year and cancer a few months ago. We were told to start keeping a daily log to be able to review for quality of life, new food reactions, or any new symptoms that can creep up over time. The notebooks were becoming cumbersome as we lost some or got them dirty or just forgot to write in.
So I went searching for an app that had everything we needed and found this one. I can sync with my husband and get a little alert when he’s entered any info. This truly has been a game changer for us.
The only improvement I would add is the ability to flag a specific entry that would show up on the calendar. Instead of searching through entries and trying to find problem areas, a little flag on the corresponding day would be huge for noticing recurring issues.
I highly recommend this app and want to say thank you to the developers. This greatly improves my ability to make the best decision for my pup.
Great app on track to being an excellent
I like the ease of logging features feature and that I can enter how long naps and play are. This has made keeping and tracking a schedule for my 10 week old puppy much easier.
I don’t really understand the purpose of the comparison chart right now, but maybe useful later.
The line graphs are nice, but I wish I could see multiple lines at once in a single chart.
There are just a few things that would make this a 5 star app!
-If I could add my own activities or if the titles were customizable
-An if/then reminder. For instance IF I log water, THEN I’ll get a reminder X minutes later. Or food/poop. Or sleep start/reminder to log sleep end, etc.
-A list option under the play activity, similar to the accident activity
-A way to log the sleep and crate activity together, for when she sleep in her crate vs when she’s in the just to settle down if because I am busy. This would help me track the amount of sleep she is getting better.
-A companion watch app would be above and beyond and make loggin on the go much easier
All and all, a great app made even better buy the fact that it is truly free. Though after just a could of days of use I would have gladly paid for it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kidplay Technologies LLC
- 79.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Kidplay Technologies LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Doggy Time Premium $4.99
- Doggy Time Premium (Monthly) $3.99
- Doggy Time Premium (Annual) $23.99
- Unlock Doggy Time Premium 2 $2.99
- Unlock Doggy Time Premium 5 $5.99
- Unlock Doggy Time Premium 3 $3.99
- Unlock Doggy Time Premium 9 $9.99
- Unlock Doggy Time Premium 7 $7.99
- Unlock Doggy Time Premium 4 $4.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.