With SIMATIC eaSie, Siemens has developed a digital companion especially for the process industry that revolutionizes the access to information for plant owners, plant operators and service technicians in the field.
The mobile app provides users new ways of accessing existing data of different systems by extending the industrial human machine interfaces available today with modern interaction possibilities such as chat, QR codes or voice input. Users are empowered to run SIMATIC eaSie sessions on their mobile device so they can request data and control industrial processes with the touch of a finger or hands-free through a dialogue-guided communication and a responsive user interface.
With an additional skill package SIMATIC eaSie provides a tight integration with SIMATIC PCS 7, enables you to leverage your existing SIMATIC PCS 7 configurations to quickly find the data and alarms that you want to monitor, and to view the same real-time data, and alarms that are displayed on a SIMATIC PCS 7 operator workstation.
THE MOST IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS AT A GLANCE
- Location-independent access to relevant information and documents
- Flexible selection of the most efficient input method according to the current situation
- Simplified finding of relevant information and optimized information flow
- View real-time process data
- Execute simple industrial processes by commands via chat, QR codes or voice input
- Create personalized notifications on your mobile devices based on tags and variables
- User and role administration for individual requirements
- Secure communication via WiFi
YOUR BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- More time to perform original tasks thanks to the assistant’s support
- No training or deep system knowledge necessary
- Increased safety for man and machine through information advantage
- Optimized work and operating procedures
- Efficiency improvements or respectively cost reduction in plant’s operation
- Simple integration into plants
- Low hardware requirements for SIMATIC eaSie Server (Windows PC)
- Use your own Mobile Device
Interested? More information under: siemens.com/industry-software.
A licensed installation of the SIMATIC eaSie Core Software (software download) is required for operation. Further information about the product, recommended system requirements and download links can be found at https://mall.industry.siemens.com/.
For answers to questions about setup and use of the app, please refer to the manual delivered with the SIMATIC eaSie Core Software.
By downloading this application, you agree to the SIEMENS End User License Agreement for Mobile Applications at https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/ww/de/view/109480850
You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Application except as permitted by the laws of the United States and the laws of the country in which the application was acquired. In particular, the application may not be exported or re-exported (a) to embargoed U.S. countries or (b) to persons on the U.S. Treasury Department's "Specially Designated Nationals" list or the U.S. Department of Commerce's "Denied Persons" or "Denied Entity" list. By using the application, you warrant that you are not located in any of these countries and that you are not on any of these lists. You will not use the application for any purpose prohibited by U.S. law, including but not limited to developing, designing, manufacturing or producing nuclear weapons, missiles, chemical or biological weapons.
- Minor bug fixes
- UX imporovements on Action Button usage
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Siemens AG
- 45.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Siemens 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.