Are you looking for a YouTube altnerative? Or a place where you can grow followers faster, have a search and related videos that doesn't preference channels, ability monetize your videos, and watch your favorite creators? Rumble is the new home for everything video. We believe your time invested into Rumble, will greatly exceed the results of our competition.
Major creators like Reuters, NY Post, Page Six, Dan Bongino, Donald Trump Jr, Ben Shapiro, Alan Dershowitz and many more already have channels setup.
- Channel creation
- Video hosting
- Smooth UI
- Video Monetization
Thank you for considering Rumble, the future of video!
Some users were unable to change their address on the Profile page, the app would confuse one country for another. We've addressed that.
Ratings and Reviews
Great to see an alternative... but could use a little tweaking
In app suggestions
I’d highly suggest a scroll search of searchable content based on:
(Recently uploaded, relevant to topic, etc)
As well as a discover search that is just random, I don’t want to wait to see every single rumble video, that should just be a feature, I want to just scroll down and if I like the video I was watching I can give it a rumble (like)
Work on making the content more user friendly, I’d like to see more options, more buttons, buttons inside of buttons like menus.
Never the less, it’s refreshing to see a new platform yet I still feel force fed what content you want to show me verses just what’s out there, make this more accessible, being able to see more content on my own, not having to follow some silly rumble or search what I already knows out there arbitrary rules
(Note: can you make a “next” button on the rumble feature, sometimes I don’t want to give it an up or down, I just want to see the next video and then I feel bad for saying anything because I feel indifferent about it” I know I said feel but is what it is)
Also, the search engine doesn’t work well, if I don’t type the exact name (sometimes even when I do) it can not find the upload channel/video that I’m looking for. Please update the search engine to welcome partial/ incomplete searches ie keywords to allow publishers/channels/videos to be found
I want to love Rumble...but I don’t in its current version...
I came to Rumble as soon as Dan Bongino mentioned it on his podcast, leaving Screw Tube...but I have a hard time watching it! I am a teacher & mother, trying to fit in vids wherever I can during my daily activities & work. But every time I turn off a reminder or answer a text, or just MOVE my phone, the picture goes away. I love Dan’s expressions & Visual ‘effects’, that’s why I watched him on Screw Tube rather than listening on Apple Podcasts...but trying to listen & live my life makes it difficult! The video doesn’t freeze but be the picture goes away & I can listen, but that’s it. I try to note where the show is, close the app, then go back & fast forward to that spot—though sometimes doing so zaps the picture again & I have to start over...it’s a pain! I really hope this will get fixed SOON...or I’ll have to go back to Screw Tube or listen on apple, which I dislike doing, again, because I like the visual! I believe in supporting those who support us, so I don’t want to go elsewhere, but when a 1 to 1 hr, 5 minutes video takes 1 hr 30+, I have to make some changes, even if it’s just for my sanity! I’ll hang on a while longer...but I won’t wait forever.
WIN for 1st Amendment! Some kinks to work through
I LOVE that Rumble offers an alternative video platform for content creators without the censorship of other social media platforms. Thank you! For that alone, you get ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Keep up with smoothing out the kinks and bugs, and this app will be a solid force to be reckoned with.
Room for improvement:
- Please add “full function” video controls with skip and rewind.
- When you turn your phone horizontal to go full screen, if you lay your phone down (or even tip it too far) it closes the video.
- Would prefer that videos could use the new iOS feature where you can continue to watch a small screen video while using other apps on your phone.
(Roku - I know, this is for phone app reviews, but IDK where else to mention this.)
- PLEASE allow to sign in so you can also watch your subscribed channels on your tv.
- Search results are not great if you know what you want to watch.
- I wish I understood the vote/rumble(?) concept better. It’s confusing.
- I think it would be good to add categories if you are going to rate videos. Pick what you are in the mood for: animal videos, stunts/bloopers/fails, comedy, sports, beauty & fashion, music, politics, etc. Maybe a “surprise me” random choice. Keeping with a theme would be more engaging. It’s too random by default now.
Thank you for creating this alternative platform!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rumble Inc.
- 28.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling
- © Rumble Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.